Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People who piss me off more than even Dallas fans

gostanford

DC area people who bash the Redskins for no reason. Every time the Redskins lose, I face gay people the next day at school who come up and say "haha redskins suck!!" EVERY DAMN TIME THEY LOSE. Half of them don't even watch football for ****'s sake! I ask all of them to name 3 Redskins players, and most cant name one. IM SICK AND TIRED OF DC PEOPLE TRASHING THE SKINS. IF YOU DONT CARE FOR FOOTBALL AND DONT WATCH IT THEN JUST SHUT THE HELL UP. HELL I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR PHILLY FANS THEN I DO FOR THESE PEOPLE.

I've been waiting for a big season to shut these fags up... I still have high hopes for this season.. I still think the team can turn it around. KEEP THE FAITH :point2sky

HAIL SKINS, AND **** SKINS BASHERS

DC area people who bash the Redskins for no reason. Every time the Redskins lose, I face gay people the next day at school who come up and say "haha redskins suck!!" EVERY DAMN TIME THEY LOSE. Half of them don't even watch football for ****'s sake! I ask all of them to name 3 Redskins players, and most cant name one. IM SICK AND TIRED OF DC PEOPLE TRASHING THE SKINS. IF YOU DONT CARE FOR FOOTBALL AND DONT WATCH IT THEN JUST SHUT THE HELL UP. HELL I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR PHILLY FANS THEN I DO FOR THESE PEOPLE.

I've been waiting for a big season to shut these fags up... I still have high hopes for this season.. I still think the team can turn it around. KEEP THE FAITH :point2sky

You should be used to it by now

ask them who their team is. then ask them if they are going undefeated this season. if they say yes, tell them to put some money on it, if they say no.....tell them to shut their mouth.

Betting money on sports is JUST WRONG...I always have dallas fans that say I'll bet you 5 dollars dallas will win and I say that betting on sports is wrong.

Did you seriously punch him in the jaw? That would be some funny ****!

Yeah, reminds me of the time I took a baseball bat to a fairweather fan's head and popped it like an effing watermelon. Now that was some funny ****. I felt so much better. Lord, I got down on my knees after that and thanked God for giving me that opportunity. Life is rich. God, I love my skins. Anyone else care to share?

Did you seriously punch him in the jaw? That would be some funny ****!

Hell yeah!

I hate people talking **** bout us.

As far as I am concerned, I AM a Redskin, and will be forever...it is evident by everything I own...from my car to my room to my bathroom to my clothing...and soon my tattoo (when I think of a good design).

That sucks same thing happens to me. I hate it, they normaly end up gettin punched in the chest.

Yeah, reminds me of the time I took a baseball bat to a fairweather fan's head and popped it like an effing watermelon. Now that was some funny ****. I felt so much better. Lord, I got down on my knees after that and thanked God for giving me that opportunity. Life is rich. God, I love my skins. Anyone else care to share?

Yeah, it is fine to not be passionate.

:finger:

Hell yeah!

I hate people talking **** bout us.

As far as I am concerned, I AM a Redskin, and will be forever...it is evident by everything I own...from my car to my room to my bathroom to my clothing...and soon my tattoo (when I think of a good design).

Did he sue you? I would hope so considering thats battery. Or is it assault. Either way I think you might have some anger issues.

Archived