Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shuttle from FedEx -> Landover Metro Station...?

RedskinsFan72

Im making a trip down to FedEx for the Jaguars game on Oct 1 from Massachusetts. Of course this happens to be the one 4:15 game instead of a 1PM game which is going to make times tight.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it generally takes to get from FedEx to the Landover Metro Station on the FedEx shuttle?

Basically I would need to be at the Metro Station by 8PM.

I know shuttles supposedly run every 15 minutes to and from FedEx and Landover Metro.

Just trying to figure out what time I would have to catch the shuttle to be at the Metro by 8PM

Anyone have any idea? Are the shuttles and Metro stations mobbed?

Thanks

the thing is from Landover metro to New Carrollton is only a 3 minute transport. New Carrollton is where I pick up and Amtrak to the airport.

The transport from Morgan -> New Carrollton is 30+ minutes with a transfer. None of the arrival times match well with my Amtrak time. I would basically have to leave the game @ 6:30 if i take the Morgan train in order to catch my Amtrak.

But of course if the shuttle takes 30 minutes to get to Landover Metro, it kinda defeats the whole thing, then I would just take MOrgan.

Thats why Im trying to find out the shuttle time to Landover from FedEx, to see if its a viable option.

Thanks for the replies

I've shuttled, it takes about 15 minutes to get to FedEx, no big wait time for the bus neither. Leaving is a little different, more people but plenty of buses same drive time though. Overall, not bad, keeps 25/35 dollars in your pocket. By the way the shuttle is or was 5 dollars last year-round trip.

Archived