Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd Is Going To Play His Rap Music Tonite

Skins81

Thats right folks Lloyd as promised last week will play his rap crap tonite on his show. I started a thread last week on the subject of Lloyd and his attitude towards losing or lack of. I for one will be trying to call in to BLAST this guy!

Blast him for what!??!?.... :doh: ....we can't get the ball to him!!!

what exactly are we blasting him for? I think he has a great attitude about the team...we just cant get him the ball. Are you going to blast Moss too? Becuase this morning I listened to his interview on 980 and he said he is really positive and upbeat about the offense still...and that when they get it going they will be unstoppable...

He doesnt seem too down about the loss...maybe you should bash him too

Thats right folks Lloyd as promised last week will play his rap crap tonite on his show. I started a thread last week on the subject of Lloyd and his attitude towards losing or lack of. I for one will be trying to call in to BLAST this guy!

I'm thinking you need to wait and see what he actually says before you blast him. He had a good attitude last week... and he's not at fault for any of our problems on offense at this point. Blasting him because he does stuff OTHER than football in his spare time is short-sighted and just stupid.

The guys Attitude towards losing was horrible last week...Bottom line. If you dont agree you didnt listen to the show! Sorry after getting our tails kicked I dont feel like listening to him plug his music.

I listened to the show. But what do you want him to do? Start crying? Start blasting Mark Brunell for not giving him the ball? Then you would be sitting here saying how bad he is for the team chemistry. Just because he doesn't start freaking out like some of the people here doesn't mean he doesn't care. He wasn't trying to "plug" his music either, Bram asked him about it.

I listened to the show. But what do you want him to do? Start crying? Start blasting Mark Brunell for not giving him the ball? Then you would be sitting here saying how bad he is for the team chemistry. Just because he doesn't start freaking out like some of the people here doesn't mean he doesn't care. He wasn't trying to "plug" his music either, Bram asked him about it.

:applause: :applause: Exactly!! I totally agree, some of you fans need to calm down.

Archived