Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we lose, it's my fault, and I'm sorry!

Dallsux

:doh:

I'm not much of a superstitious kind of person, but I do have a few rituals, that turned semi-superstitious. There are certain things that I tend to avoid doing each week, starting the day after every game. I have 2 main rituals. The 1st one is, I try not to wear the colors-ANY colors-of our up-coming opponent. Last week, it was purple (not that hard to avoid).

The second thing I try to avoid is using said teams colored lighters. I have a thing about using certain color lighters, only. Generally, I will only use a red or a yellow lighter during football season, however, if I HAVE to use a different color, it HAS to be a different color from the team we are about to face.

So, I have spent ALL WEEK working around my wardrobe avoiding any blue at all. I even had to put on a pair of ripped whitie-tighties because my only clean boxers left are blue (tomorrow is my laundry day), & I have been carrying around my trusty yellow lighter just in case I get a chance to smoke. Well, my dumbass FORGOT that I had my lighter in my pocket & used my friend's lighter...several times. I handed it back to him after the 3rd time using it & realized what I was holding...:ahhhhh:...a friggin' BLUE lighter! I nearly screamed in terror!

I have since rectified that by using my yellow lighter, so I hope no harm was done, but if so...I'm sorry.

:doh: :laugh:

I hope that blue lighter didn't have #81 on it for Carlos' sake.

:doh:

I'm not much of a superstitious kind of person, but I do have a few rituals, that turned semi-superstitious. There are certain things that I tend to avoid doing each week, starting the day after every game. I have 2 main rituals. The 1st one is, I try not to wear the colors-ANY colors-of our up-coming opponent. Last week, it was purple (not that hard to avoid).

The second thing I try to avoid is using said teams colored lighters. I have a thing about using certain color lighters, only. Generally, I will only use a red or a yellow lighter during football season, however, if I HAVE to use a different color, it HAS to be a different color from the team we are about to face.

So, I have spent ALL WEEK working around my wardrobe avoiding any blue at all. I even had to put on a pair of ripped whitie-tighties because my only clean boxers left are blue (tomorrow is my laundry day), & I have been carrying around my trusty yellow lighter just in case I get a chance to smoke. Well, my dumbass FORGOT that I had my lighter in my pocket & used my friend's lighter...several times. I handed it back to him after the 3rd time using it & realized what I was holding...:ahhhhh:...a friggin' BLUE lighter! I nearly screamed in terror!

I have since rectified that by using my yellow lighter, so I hope no harm was done, but if so...I'm sorry.

:doh: :laugh:

Eh, I'll forgive you......THIS TIME but don't do it again :nono:

:silly:

Archived