Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for REDSKINS In Texas

TX REDSKIN

Happy Thursday, only 3 more days until the REDSKINS start the 'TEXAS 2 STEP' in DALLAS AND in 7 days later, HOUSTON. I was wondering if anyone who is coming to the games in those 2 cities (probably through the REDSKIN away game packages) know where the TEAM HOTEL is for both Dallas and Houston? I've been going to the Redskin/cowboy games for over 25 years in Dallas and want to go buy and snap a few shots of the players and what not, but don't know where they are staying in either city. I know that the REDSKINS sell packages with included staying with the REDSKINS in the Team hotel but the front office isn't too excited about giving out that information. Any help would be great. Also, if there is a bunch of SKINS fan meeting at the game to do a little pre-game celebration, let us know where you are- the more the merrier.

Mark

Thanks for the invite and the information. There has always been a great showing in Dallas which is great to see. I joined Extreme Skins in 12/2004 but didn't participate much on the forum so thanks for the welcome aboard. I read by one of Blondie's post that she had a contact that knew where the team was staying on the saturday before the game. If Blondie or anyone else knows where they are staying, please let me know. Otherwise, my buddy and I will see you at the tailgate by GATE 8.

Thanks for the link TK. No I didn't know it existed. Don't be a hater Rdskn4Lyf, see you sunday.

Archived