Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings Tickets Directly From Ticket Office

xavmit

What lower level tickets cost $129 ? Even with tax I thought the highest priced ticket was around $110.

Anyone take this offer? What section and row are the lower level tickets?

Redskins Fan,

As a valued member of the Redskins Season Ticket Waitlist, you are invited to take advantage of an exclusive opportunity.

The Redskins have received tickets back from the opposing team for the Inaugural Monday Night ESPN telecast here at FedExField. There are an extremely limited number of tickets available for Monday night’s game versus the Minnesota Vikings, September 11 at 7pm.

These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Tickets are limited to 6 per person.

Tickets range from $53 for upper level tickets to $129 for lower level tickets.

Quantities are extremely limited so don’t delay.

Call 301-276-6050 to order.

Ticket price includes all handling and service charges.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

Washington Redskins Ticket Office

FedExField

1600 FedEx Way

Landover, MD 20785-4236

Phone: (301) 276-6050

Fax: (301) 276-6001

WTF are you crying about? Do you know how much you can get for 2 lower level tickets on the streets right now? They are going for on average $380 per pair...some as high as $500 per pair on ebay. Section 210 row 5 is great for $129 per ticket.....some people just don't know how good it is....

I set of 4 tickets on Ebay in the lower level went for $1,000.......stub hub isn't any cheaper

WTF are you crying about? Do you know how much you can get for 2 lower level tickets on the streets right now? They are going for on average $380 per pair...some as high as $500 per pair on ebay. Section 210 row 5 is great for $129 per ticket.....some people just don't know how good it is....

I set of 4 tickets on Ebay in the lower level went for $1,000.......stub hub isn't any cheaper

I knew it was a good deal that is why I jumped on it. :)

How many tickets does the other team usually get for a game?

500 is what I have been told by the ticket office in the past. Don't know if that has changed or not. I doubt they give them singles though. These are most likely always available

Archived