Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Heaviest Heavy Metal video ever?

TradeTheBeal!

This is frickin' metal:

haha, that was pretty funny.

In Flames has heavier songs than System or Dead Alone. There is the music video for Trigger that isn't bad. Ordinary Story has a video too, girls making out in it, can't go wrong there.

haha, that was pretty funny.

In Flames has heavier songs than System or Dead Alone. There is the music video for Trigger that isn't bad. Ordinary Story has a video too, girls making out in it, can't go wrong there.

i agree. only for the weak, pinball map are solid vids. but i like the vid for cloud connected best. i was hoping youtube would have a vid for my favorite song, the jester race, but i couldnt find it. btw, i will be posting THE heaviest video in just a few minutes. from a band that is in my top 10, maybe top 5!!

that God Dethroned video was pretty awesome. In Flames, man I miss them with their older style, but I guess they could be a lot worse too. It just feels like they "Americanized" their sound too much, Soilwork has followed a similar path. Dark Tranquillity, now there's a band that has stayed true to Gothenburg.

Nile is great, I love their style! Anyone know of some good metal bands that are celtic folk influenced. I mean, Ive heard Egyptian style (Nile), lots of Scandanavian (Finntroll, Amon Amarth), but no real good Celtic one. It doesn't have to be black or death metal, even power metal would do.

i hear ya, Mr. S about god dethroned. i'll tell ya how i came to listen to them. When i was living in florida (1999), a buddy and me went to a music store called Ace's, although now i think it's gone, anyway, we were just browsing around and i came across bloody blasphemy, and though, what the hell, i'll buy this one, on complete blind faith having never heard of them before. well, we left the store, and slipped the disc into the player, and was like, HOLY F***ING S**T. completely caught me off gaurd, and ive been hooked ever since. that was the first time i ever bought a cd without knowing anything about the band. i have all of their albums, and think grand grimore and bloody are the best.

yeh, i'm not terribly into them, but I do like the few songs I do have. I was browsing on mp3.com about four years ago (back when they used to have at least four song samples per band to download for free, no registration or anything), looking for any metal song worth downloading. I got into soo many bands that year, my freshman year of college. Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Stratovarius (I was big into power metal then), but also others like God Dethroned.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to this thread late but I wouldn’t let my metal brothers without a few vids to check out.

How about Entombed? Cheesy video and the sound quality is not great but it is heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovQJMU_bKhg

or maybe…..some At the Gates? I couldn’t find the real video (don‘t know that they made one) but at least you can listen to it.

or one of my favorite Doom bands Candlemass. This might be the worst video ever but I love the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHfDGZk99TM

I’ve got more I just need to find them.

Archived