Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just finished watching Dallas v Minn

Skins81

Convincing any of the brokeback fans in this thread that the Skins team they've seen in the preseason will not be anything close to the team that takes the field during the regular season is an exercise in futility. Right now, the argument that suits them best is "look at the preseason, look at the preseason, look at the preseason," so that's all we'll hear until reality and the regular season set in.

You still don't get it. If you would like to completely flush preseason down the toilet that's fine by me. I just find it wildly entertaining to witness skins fans disecting Dallas' "weaknesses" based on OUR preaseason games. Don't you find that just a little amusing?

Of course I see holes now if you want to talk football I talk football seriously. No if you want me to be a homer no I do not see holes. I see holes along our offensive line. I can't make a judgement on the defense because we have had players out with injuries. Injuries is not an excuse because it's part of the game. But, I will draw an conclusion when everyone is back and see how it plays out.

The only thing that disappointed me in the pre-season is the lack of effort it look like they were sleep walking for four games a lot of them looked not interested that is what I took from pre-season it wasn't so much the scores I could care less about the scores.

I just like the fact that everyone is predicting doom and gloom the so call experts, you cowboy fans and you haven't seen the real team yet.,

I honestly haven't predicted doom and gloom for the skins. I think that every team in the division has a shot. I've said that all offseason but if you're judging my team on preseason play then you HAVE to judge yours as well.

I honestly haven't predicted doom and gloom for the skins. I think that every team in the division has a shot. I've said that all offseason but if you're judging my team on preseason play then you HAVE to judge yours as well.

Again you guys come in here thumping your chest you look good in pre-season . Have you forgotten where you are ?. This is Extrme Skins not Extreme Cowboys. So of course, our views will be different. At work here this same garbage oh the Cowboys going to the superbowl why? because they have an 3-0-1 record ? that is my problem you guys come in here chest thumping and for what?

You still don't get it. If you would like to completely flush preseason down the toilet that's fine by me. I just find it wildly entertaining to witness skins fans disecting Dallas' "weaknesses" based on OUR preaseason games. Don't you find that just a little amusing?

I get it, you may be the one struggling to grasp this concept. Many Skins fans feel that your boys have played their preseason games in a manner similar to what we'll see in the regular season (at least moreso than the Skins), while at the same time feel the Skins of done the opposite. Not all teams approach the preseason with the same agenda, and I think that's where you're getting tied up.

Also, this is a Skins site, so you will get people analyzing the weaknesses of the cowboys based off preseason. Not sure what's so wildly entertaining about that.

Of course I see holes now if you want to talk football I talk football seriously. No if you want me to be a homer no I do not see holes. I see holes along our offensive line. I can't make a judgement on the defense because we have had players out with injuries. Injuries is not an excuse because it's part of the game. But, I will draw an conclusion when everyone is back and see how it plays out.

The only thing that disappointed me in the pre-season is the lack of effort it look like they were sleep walking for four games a lot of them looked not interested that is what I took from pre-season it wasn't so much the scores I could care less about the scores.

I just like the fact that everyone is predicting doom and gloom the so call experts, you cowboy fans and you haven't seen the real team yet.,

FOR ME, that would be a major concern. In most cases, if a team just goes thru the motions in practice then that usually tends to happen when the game rolls around. In this case it looks that way thru most of the preseason as you stated. For the Skins sake, ya gotta hope that the starters come out ready to battle.

Also, as far as the Cowboys go, I'm glad we had a tough time against Minnesota. Minnesota was playing VERY AGRESSIVE and looked pretty sharp defensively. I thought it was great because, thus far, we've breezed thru the preseason and I was thinking that maybe the players would get a little overconfident and come out flat against Jacksonville. HOPEFULLY after the Minny game, it puts things in perspective for the players and the coaches can really get a better gauge of the team than facing the WEAK! teams in the Saints and Niners.

Can't wait for the regular season to kickoff! Only 1 week!

Yes the cowboys looked better then the Skins...by far. But you cant argue with me with what I saw with my own 2 eyes. The cowdokes were running an offense with Romo sits to pee against guys that are bagging grocerys right this minute that was far from vanilla. No it surely wasnt their whole playbook but they were running PA rollouts, Rollouts etc. Although this alone is basic, it is far more then what the Skins did and these plays work real well against guys in the 4th quarter of a preseason game. So once again Parcells was calling plays to make his guy look good....which is fine...but understand the difference in the way the games were played!

Yes the cowboys looked better then the Skins...by far. But you cant argue with me with what I saw with my own 2 eyes. The cowdokes were running an offense with Romo sits to pee against guys that are bagging grocerys right this minute that was far from vanilla. No it surely wasnt their whole playbook but they were running PA rollouts, Rollouts etc. Although this alone is basic, it is far more then what the Skins did and these plays work real well against guys in the 4th quarter of a preseason game. So once again Parcells was calling plays to make his guy look good....which is fine...but understand the difference in the way the games were played!

Dude come on...all those plays were drawn up from Parcells own Back Yard Drills videos.

Archived