Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - Ravens @ REDSKINS

TK

Does anybody know where to get that Dept Chart that you can get on a PDF File. I know you must register first. It was posted the last 2 games. ????

Updated in the 1st post. It's the one from 2 weeks ago, so it may have changed some.

It woulde be nice but I live in philly and Have direct tv but it doesnt look like its gonna be on there,is there an online site i could go on???

Check the Stadium forum. There's a thread about the NFL Channel replay.

Check the Stadium forum. There's a thread about the NFL Channel replay.

I'd also like to mention that if you have NFL Network, they have a show called "No Huddle" that starts at 7:30 pm est. They'll have live look-ins on all the preseason games.

That's my only hope in catching some live Skins football tonight, along with the radio feed.

Just a heads up..............

Living in NC, I've caught bits and pieces of Bram on the air. Most of what I know of him is from you guys and gals.

From the sounds of things, he must've went to the Steve Czaban school of broadcasting, whose motto must be "Rag on all things burgundy and gold."

Am I correct in that assumption??

Living in NC, I've caught bits and pieces of Bram on the air. Most of what I know of him is from you guys and gals.

From the sounds of things, he must've went to the Steve Czaban school of broadcasting, whose motto must be "Rag on all things burgundy and gold."

Am I correct in that assumption??

I think Bram loves the Redskins but he's so dad gum negative all the time.

Ya know, I have been in the mood lately to kick SOMEONE'S butt. I really didn't know who.........JUST SOMEONE.

NOW, I know who.

Blondie

Dear Bram. You are in big trouble, ( better you than me). There's a hurricane warning for your address for indefinate time. Let us know where not to send cards and flowers. Get well, ( not so soon),

Sincerely

PCS.

Oh. Just in case. http://www.legaldocs.com/index.htm

Unfortunately I had to work, and by the time I got off, I knew I woudln't have time to make it to the Tailgate from Leesburg. I'm here though, and ready for some football! How are you?

WISHING I was there!!

This work stuff is getting in the way of my football.

I NEED to find some guy that wants to keep me and will allow me to go to see all the games.

Blondie

WISHING I was there!!

This work stuff is getting in the way of my football.

I NEED to find some guy that wants to keep me and will allow me to go to see all the games.

Blondie

I've got a cardboard box you could stay in. Just FedEx ya to the games.:laugh:

:movefast:

Archived