Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Cut Collins) Bring in Bryan Randall

Skin Them Alive

I got an idea...howzabout we stick with the QBs we have since one got us to the playoffs last season, one was hand-picked by Gibbs to be the QB of the future, and one knows Saunders' system inside and out already and doesn't require any tutoring in that regard. Or we could screw with the QB roster based on witnessing the equivalent of about one half of preseason play....which, btw, if we made our roster decisions on that and that alone, we should dump literally half the team.

AGREED !!! Also try to remember Collin's has been playing with the second, third and forth teams ... yes he's done some stupid things, but he was also running for his life !!! I would be a little more concerned guys .. with the lack of play from all positions right now and as a team !! Keep thr faith guys ... HTTR !!! :point2sky

I wholeheartedly disagree.

How would we be succesful with Collins in at QB. Defenses would be blitzing us like there was no tommorow. I hate to say this but if both Campbell and Brunell go down I would rather have Randel El at QB. The whole idea of bringing in B Randell would be in case something crazy happens. He can atleast scramble around and make a play. I know that our recievers would rather have a guy like that instead of an immobile/no arm QB like Collins.

Ummm . . . if we lose Brunell and Campbell, we've already lost Collins. He's the number 2 QB. Frankly, I don't see how picking up a guy who rant the option offense at VA Tech is gonna lead us to the playoffs in Saunders' offense

I can't see how you think Collins will be our #2 QB. There is no way he will stay #2.

Archived