Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I ****ing Hate Comcast And My Local Cbs Station!

RonJeremy

I turn on my TV to watch the Skins/Pats game and ****ing Comcast has it blacked out. So, I check my local CBS station and they are playing Jacksonville/Tampa Bay....I live in ****ing Salisbury, Maryland....not ****ing Florida.

I call Comcast to get the black out lifted because I am not in the DC market. I live 150 miles from WUSA CBS 9 in Washington and can't get that station. Comcast call center has been evacuated and they said to call later...WTF????

Then I call my local CBS station and they say..the Jax/TB feed is the only one I have.

So, I live to close enough to D.C. to get a black out from Comcast but too far way to get the D.C. CBS affiliate.

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:mad:

RJ,

blacked out......Comcast isn't even showing the Raven games this year so why can't we see the Skins?

Sure, show the pre-game show but when the game comes on........poker.

No ****! Why show the whole pre-season game then pull the plug on the game......gootched by....POKER!!!!

Raub - thanks for the link!

Check out http://www.streamtvnow.com You can watch a live stream of the game over your PC. That's how I'm watching it.

Hmmm, when I tried to register, it says, "Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time. DO NOT paypal anyone from ppvtvonline or any other email address! These people are trying to scam you!"

Do you have to pay to watch games or to subscribe, by the way?

Hmmm, when I tried to register, it says, "Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time. DO NOT paypal anyone from ppvtvonline or any other email address! These pe :logo: ple are trying to scam you!"

Do you have to pay to watch games or to subscribe, by the way?

Yeah, it's 3 dollars a month

Archived