Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will we Lose Tonight?

Frediemac

I hate to be a worry wort but just about every game we lose a player. So tonight in New England I'm pretty sure somebody will go down in this Useless/Worthless game. Let all pray that nobody on the Offensive Line gets Injured or Mark Brunnel doesn't have his Groin Flare up on him. Otherwise the other Position were we could least afford to get an Injury would be I guess Cornerback. :point2sky Hail to the Redskins September 11 is when it counts, God Please let us get through these next 2 games healthy. :logo:

Well now, isn't that just the optimistic view of the game tonight? Boy do I feel good about things now.

I know it does sound like I'm being a bummer but nobody hate the Pre-season more than Portis and Me. :laugh: I really hope tonight is just smooth with no Injuries. Let the backups get grilled 35-0 after halftime, because it just means nothing.

A first half drive by the Offense, and good look by the Defense (no long Runs) and John hall Makes a couple field goal attempts. NO Major Injuries and I'm a Fat Cat. ALL HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :point2sky

Archived