Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Last Seasons 1st game win over Dallas, did you...

Commander Adama

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was at home watching, and the wife and kid were long asleep. The next morning at work, my manager (Giants fan) instantly started busting my horns about the Skins loos to Dallas. It was so much fun pulling up headlines online being he went to sleep before it was over, and watching him look completely dunbfounded at the final socre.

That is a classic. I still look for the guy at Costco who hide the next day when I came looking for him. There is no doubt that he went to sleep happy only to spit out his coffee upon hearing the news. Man, I love my TV! I think about him everytime I watch it. :laugh: :D :laugh:

I jumped on my friends back( hes a big dude) and he ran around the house with me up there sreaming my head off. The funny thing is that we are both going on 30 and my 14 year old nephew who lives with me looked at us like we had two heads each. But then he got caught up in the moment and began yelling. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I told him to feel free to talk trash at school the next day to any cowboy fans and that if he got in trouble with the teachers I would forgive him. And of course he would not be punished for that.

I was sitting in a chair, pissed the Skins hadn't even scored. It was 4th down, and I said to my friend "all I want is the Skins to at least score, not a shutout...not a shutout". Then bam, Brunell throws up a prayer and touchdown. I screamed and hit a high five so hard I hurt my friend's hand.... second touchdown I did it again, but no high five.... couldn't believe they won, and was walking in the clouds for a long time... and even at 5-6 I had a sense the Skins were about to go around a corner... and they did. Just gotta keep the faith...

I jumped out of my seat and screamed so loud I woke my wife up. (she's not a football fan and had fallen asleep next to me) My family (except for my dad) was shocked at my response... they didn't know what kind of extream fan I was.

:laugh: Always scary "coming out"...:silly: :laugh: :laugh:

My burgundy & gold blood is inherited, so family members were up for the post-midnight calls. (Except for an uncle-by-marriage Dallas fan who wouldn't answer). But I've taken friends to Fed Ex who look at me like I've got two heads. Usually say something like, "I had no idea..."

Yes, EXTREME about says it!!! I simply cannot wait until 9/11.

And yes, thank you all who are serving :)

Archived