Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

311 Tonight @ Nissan - Who's Goin'?

RedskinChiefin

I'd go for the Wailers. 311 pretty much lost me at Soundsystem. The last time I saw them live is when they were touring for the blue album at Nation. They sucked. My brother and I walked out. They were so stoned out of their minds (I guess) they were playing everything at half speed. Thank God the tickets were free.

We used to go see them at the Bayou when that was around and they used to absolutely kill the place. I don't know what happened. I hope they are doing better. Great bill though.

I saw them last night at the Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater. Pepper and The Wailers were great opening acts for 311. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with seeing them live, tizzod. I've seen them 5 times and I always really enjoy their shows.

My favorite show was last year (or the year before that) when they came with The Roots. Still, it was nice seeing The Wailers. The songs the Wailers played that I can remember off the top of my head were: Jamming, Natty Dread, Is This Love, and Waiting in Vain.

Great show. I'd see it again.

I'd go for the Wailers. 311 pretty much lost me at Soundsystem. The last time I saw them live is when they were touring for the blue album at Nation. They sucked. My brother and I walked out. They were so stoned out of their minds (I guess) they were playing everything at half speed. Thank God the tickets were free.

We used to go see them at the Bayou when that was around and they used to absolutely kill the place. I don't know what happened. I hope they are doing better. Great bill though.

I used to see them at the Bayou back in the day to, 311 definitely turned me on to other cool bands they alway's had a great opening act.

Can't agree with you about the concert at Nation though.

Archived