Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why we look bad

bsmsss

I think I'll go to a movie on Saturday, say around 8:00PM. Next Thursday would be a great time for a night time drive. I'll drive for a couple of hours and kill some time. Maybe I'll just sleep until February. This is getting so old....

Be concerned fine, but I mean referencing our method of putting a team together? Gibbs has got that covered. He believes we have the right people, and so do I. Why bring up the drafting thing/free agency deal. It is what it is. At least it's another spin on why we're stinking it up in the preseason though. I guess it's original :doh:

HTTR!

"Actually, they had a 15-1 record. How is that not the same situation? We had a 10-6 record with most of the same cast returning this year. The Steelers looked AWFUL last preseason. They looked like a team that went from good to awful. My point is, it's just preseason. There's nothing to really gauge things on here. Guys look bad in the preseason, but they look good in the season. My point is we can't make predictions for the season based on preseason.

Clint"

1) 15-1 is very different from 1o-6 that required a 5 game do or die press just to make the playoffs. Not even close to being the same.

2) We have significant injuries - see CP, SS.

3) We have a different QB situation.

4) We have new coaches at key positions, new systems, many new players.

The parallels just aint there my friend.

Agree on the predictions point you are making.

Archived