Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Larry Landover" for President

mbqbfan

Where's "Larry Landover" from Redskins tv.com? I thought he was gonna cover the training camp instead of Larry Michaels...j/k. I think Larry Landover should be our next President. :laugh: He tells it like it is. He's enthusiastic about the 'SKins. I wonder how he feels about his idol Clinton Portis in an arm sling? I'm waiting for Larry Landover to have another bar brawl w/the Cowboys fans again.:wewantd:

Where's "Larry Landover" from Redskins tv.com? I thought he was gonna cover the training camp instead of Larry Michaels...j/k. I think Larry Landover should be our next President. :laugh: He tells it like it is. He's enthusiastic about the 'SKins. I wonder how he feels about his idol Clinton Portis in an arm sling? I'm waiting for Larry Landover to have another bar brawl w/the Cowboys fans again.:wewantd:

I'm with you here bro. Larry Landover is like CP "he's bad, he got da skills you wish you had"! Larry Landover is a funny little dude and he has to be depressed now with the recent CP injury:( . He's probably out chasin the hunnies as usual (I seen him at Nexus Gold club once hehe). There is one scene in the opening of Larry Landovers show where that puppet has the realest face I've ever scene on a puppet. Looks like a real dude lol. (ok maybe not but it's a very realistic smirk).

Anyway, I'm going to have start a "Free Larry Landover" petition thread and have people sign it to get him back!

"nah man, you gotta sing it.....LARRRY LANDOOOVAAA_AAAAA"

GC

I'm with you on that one too...free "Larry Land Ovrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

Oh and I'm actually a girl, it's ok. I'm a big Redskins fan. I enjoyed watching them practice on Aug. 15. I can't wait to see Larry Landover on Redskins tv.com...LL for President!

:cheers:

LL was funny and all...

But I'm partial to Burgen Dee Gold!! I think I should ask my fiancee if we can book him for our wedding reception

:laugh: :party: :dance:

I like that one...go for it...maybe he'll play sing some Barry White...LOL

S.

Archived