Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AJ Harris Video

UpNorth

Hey I was interested to see what this Harris character was all about, and if he can give Lumsden some real competition, so here's a video I found when I googled him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7540398810456043191&q=a.j.+harris

Pretty odd soundtrack on it though eh???...weird.

By the way, here is a video of one of Lumsden's rushes in the East-West Shrine Game in 2005.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2173855815150325372&q=lumsden

eh... he seems to do a pretty good job finding holes, but to me it doesn't seem that he has that burst of acceleration once he finds it. He gets better at this as the video goes on, but I'm sure he's just here as camp fodder anyway.

Really tho, what is with the random sound clips? I heard some commercials, some Family Guy, some jumbled together StarTrek stuff...really funny actually.

Thanks for that. When someone was muxing that video with a cool rock-rap or hip-hop soundtrack they picked the wrong audio input. So we hear Star Trek and a bunch of commercials.

As for Harris, he looks good enough for a backup - got some lateral movement to go with good vision and seems to fall forward well enough. He looks like he lacks top-end speed and the ability to break lots of tackles.

Yeah I posted that weird video somewhere on here too, its a real raw Scouts video that is why the audio is insane.

A.J. Harris has sick measure-ables a little bigger and slower than Lumsden. Jesse has better vision in my opinion though.

Definately nice to see a RB of AJ's quality step in as an UDFA - if you look around the league there are much worse guys to have, eh? :laugh:

Sorry I always wanted to end a sentence with eh? :cheers:

Archived