Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting to Week 1 from B MORE

S DOT21

Hey yall, I am going to the first MNF game for week one. I currently live in baltimore and was wondering if anyone knew of ways other than car (maybe bus trip) that I can get there.

Also, if I do drive, what time would you recommend that I leave.

Hey yall, I am going to the first MNF game for week one. I currently live in baltimore and was wondering if anyone knew of ways other than car (maybe bus trip) that I can get there.

Also, if I do drive, what time would you recommend that I leave.

Drive.

Avoid 95 like the plague...the route I take, from Glen Burnie, takes around 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure that this is the way I go, (shoot me a PM in the morning, and I'll double-check, as I have the directions written down at work)This is the BEST way....don't take 95. Avoid 95. 95 sucks!

97S

Bear right onto 301S (Richmond?)

214 Central Ave (towards Landover...I think it's west...go like your going to Six Flags) 'at this point, there should be signs for the FedEx field'

202 N

2nd or 3rd light, turn left onto Lottsford, then go to the light and turn right onto Arena drive ...do NOT take 95

Again, shoot me a PM reminder, and I'll double check my written directions...it's easy and fast. Leave B'more by 2:00pm and you'll be gold.

Hope this helps!

Drive.

Avoid 95 like the plague...the route I take, from Glen Burnie, takes around 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure that this is the way I go, (shoot me a PM in the morning, and I'll double-check, as I have the directions written down at work)This is the BEST way....don't take 95. Avoid 95. 95 sucks!

97S

214 Central Ave (towards Landover...I think it's west...go like your going to Six Flags) 'at this point, there should be signs for the FedEx field'

202 N

2nd or 3rd light, turn left onto Lottsford, then go to the light and turn right onto Arena drive ...do NOT take 95

Again, shoot me a PM reminder, and I'll double check my written directions...it's easy and fast. Leave B'more by 2:00pm and you'll be gold.

Hope this helps!

I've double-checked the directions, they will get you there, no problem....and, if you have a parking pass, leave Baltimore 5 hours before the game, and you'll be there in plenty of time.

I lived in Baltimore for 6 years and i've been going to almost every game during that time. I've found the easiest way to get there is 295 BW parkway to 95 to whichever exit you are taking to the field depending on your parking.

I typically would tailgate for 2hours before kickoff and would plan on 1hr drive time. Being its a monday night game and starts at 7, I'd try to get there NLT 4:30 and you shouldnt have to much traffic.

I've gone the 301 to 202 route but 202 can get way backed up..

For the drive home just go the reverse, it will be backed up until you get to 295 but once you are on that its clear sailing.

just my :2cents:

:point2sky

Try to ARRIVE there 3-4 hours before the game starts. It's worth it. ;)

Hanging out with everyone tailgating--even if you don't know them--is a great way to get pumped up.

the great thing about Redskin fans is you don't have to know anyone to have a good time... everyone tailgating has a common love and acts like we've all known each other for years
:cheers:

Can a fellow skins fan going to the MNF game answer this?

Gents, I have no parking pass and and going to the cash lots.

Will they be open at around 5 ish? Can i still get there mad early and park in a cash lot?

Thanks,

Joe

97S

202 N

wouldn't it be easier to take 97s to route 50w to D.C. Then hop onto the 495 towards Landover?

97S

202 N

wouldn't it be easier to take 97s to route 50w to D.C. Then hop onto the 495 towards Landover?

Archived