Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday radio coverage

gridironmike

Guys, I have a few questions for anyone that may have listened yesterday. I know Sirius had the game, but they broadcast the game only. Did anyone listen to Triple X ESPN or Sportstalk 980? My question, did Triple X and Sportstalk have their pregame and postgame coverage? I am going to replace my fried sound card, and I was just curious about my options via internet.

Guys, I have a few questions for anyone that may have listened yesterday. I know Sirius had the game, but they broadcast the game only. Did anyone listen to Triple X ESPN or Sportstalk 980? My question, did Triple X and Sportstalk have their pregame and postgame coverage? I am going to replace my fried sound card, and I was just curious about my options via internet.

Triple X had pre and post game shows. Good broadcast.

I don't know what the problem is, but XXX radio was like 10 seconds ahead of the play on TV. I've got Comcast cable. In previous years there was maybe a 2-3 second delay, but last night, the play was over on the radio before the ball was even snapped on the TV. I had to switch back to the TV and listen to M & M talk about Carson Palmer for a good 20 mins.

I've been listening to Sonny, Sam and Frank...err, I mean, what's his name, moe, curley, oh yea, Larry! I've been listening to them for so long now, I can't stand listening to the TV broadcasters. This is going to drive me nuts if this doesn't get fixed.

Archived