Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Carolina Skins Fans

ClemsSC7Skinfan

hey got a question i live in md but i go to school in spartanburg and last year i saw most of the games because i went up to my brothers house in charlotte who has the nfl package. i dont think i am going to be able to make it up very often this year so whats the best option to finding a way to get skins games on tv??? thanks
your SOL other than sports bars, i d say come down to columbia but i have film study on sundays and have to tivo 1pm games

Howdy to Gutlead74...I'm in Columbia too! Originally from Charlottesville, Va, moved here in 89. I laugh when I think of Spurrier moving from the Skins to the Game****s, but I think he is better suited for the college game.

Hey Sorry I've been out of touch for a bit with work and all that. Pretty cool how many is down here in SC. Funny thing is SC Skins Fan I'm originally from Orange, VA. You've got to be one of the few people that is in SC that is familiar with that area.

"just let start off with BOOOOOOO clemson... and i am here in columbia!"

Go Tigers, are you guys going to ever beat us again? haha all in good fun at least we share the same passion for the Skins:applause: :cheers:

Hey Sorry I've been out of touch for a bit with work and all that. Pretty cool how many is down here in SC. Funny thing is SC Skins Fan I'm originally from Orange, VA. You've got to be one of the few people that is in SC that is familiar with that area.

"just let start off with BOOOOOOO clemson... and i am here in columbia!"

Go Tigers, are you guys going to ever beat us again? haha all in good fun at least we share the same passion for the Skins:applause: :cheers:

while i attended USC and am a bit of a fan, I am a BIG TIME FSU fan!!!! so ya cant talk to much...a little lately but not much:silly:

while i attended USC and am a bit of a fan, I am a BIG TIME FSU fan!!!! so ya cant talk to much...a little lately but not much:silly:

Haha, I guess ya had to find a winning football team to go with that can handle Clemson......(had to say it) but as far as FSU is concerned it should definetly be a good game in Doak this season, I still don't know realistically if we can walk out of there with a W or not though but we do have a fighting chance for once.

Haha, I guess ya had to find a winning football team to go with that can handle Clemson......(had to say it) but as far as FSU is concerned it should definetly be a good game in Doak this season, I still don't know realistically if we can walk out of there with a W or not though but we do have a fighting chance for once.
If the O looks like it has...well since rict left then i would say you have a shot, lately everybody has a shot, however FSU can beat about any one

PS FSU fan before i even knew exactly where USC was.....city i mean of course

If the O looks like it has...well since rict left then i would say you have a shot, lately everybody has a shot, however FSU can beat about any one

PS FSU fan before i even knew exactly where USC was.....city i mean of course

Okay Okay I can handle it if you were a fan before you attended. As far as the O I definetly know what you mean there, I think its rough just getting to work with rotating qb's for the first time in awhile (Weatherford after the Lyme Disease incident) I don't know if FSU will ever be quite as powerful as they once was in the 90s but as far as beatable in Doak Campbell, I'd say the away team no matter whom it may be stands about a 10% chance of pulling out a victory there. But hey here is to a good season and I'm definetly glad you guys whipped up on VT :cheers: Living practically in Cville my entire life I just cannot get past my hatred for VT, thanks for beating them when no one thought it could be done lol. :notworthy Well I'm out for now, I'll catch up with ya later and we can talk more college football if ya want to sometime.

Just curious how many are out there other than myself, anyone near by?

I'm in Clemson!!! Go Tigers & Go Skins!!!! Lemme hear where you all are at:point2sky :cheers:

I like you already! While I was home I bought two awesome clemson shirts! :notworthy

just let start off with BOOOOOOO clemson... and i am here in columbia!

:silly: We will see come game day!

By the way I am from Charleston SC but I now live in VA. I come home whenever I can. I think the next trip will be in October to go shrimping!

:cheers:

Archived