Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

E-bay Season Tickets won for $761.00

FunBunch7

I was watching an auction on e-bay and even put in a bid on this particluar one. But it ended at like 4:00 am so I didn't stay up tto watch it conclude. The winning bid of $761 got season tickets for 2 for all 10 games.

This is by far the lowest I have seen so far...the next tier of prices is around the $1375 mark.

For any of you e-bayers that use it to buy your season tickets until your number is called...do prices on the season tend to drop as we get closer to the regualr season? I would imagine people start to get a bit desperate but I'm curious.

My guess that price ($675) is for EACH seat.

yeah, please tell me that was for either 1 seat or obstructed view seats....

regardless, I think it's sad how the parking passes (not the tickets themselves) have become the "hotter" item in DC...

I was watching an auction on e-bay and even put in a bid on this particluar one. But it ended at like 4:00 am so I didn't stay up tto watch it conclude. The winning bid of $761 got season tickets for 2 for all 10 games.

This is by far the lowest I have seen so far...the next tier of prices is around the $1375 mark.

For any of you e-bayers that use it to buy your season tickets until your number is called...do prices on the season tend to drop as we get closer to the regualr season? I would imagine people start to get a bit desperate but I'm curious.

well this says 2 seats..... what section were they in??

well this says 2 seats..... what section were they in??

It WAS 2 seats together in setion 452 I believe row 25...very good deal!!!

There's no guarantee I would have gotten them for $771 as the minimum bid of the winning bidder could have been higher than that.

thats crazy, i mean thats far less than face value like 1/2 thats nuts lol

I'm kicking myself for not staying up until 4am just to see if I could have gotten them. I can't go to all the games but i could have gone to a few and sold the rest off and gotten my money back easily.

I'll be on thel ookout for some more deals that I won't be able to pass up on.

I don't think that was legit. Go back and check on that auction again. It may not be there bacause EBay has removed it. There was someone last month who was selling many season tickets for very low price all over the place. EBay was closing those auctions very fast. I think this may have been the reason that the auction has closed at 4 a.m. on Monday morning. Who would stay that late? Also Ebay security is not that great over weeken vs. weekdays. I guess that auction was for one day? Anyway, all be aware of such auctions. And be carefull...

The guy has an e-mail address from the UK and his location is "UK, USA". It's a scam.

I went back to try to see the exact location of the seats when someone asked where they were...I wasn't bale to find the auction once it closed...I am a new e-bay buyer.

I really did seem too goo to be true...the person said they will ship them as soon as they get them from the Redskins...I thought everyone had gotten their tickets already...

How do you go and see the results of past auctions? Is there a feature for that? It would be interresting to see the prices as they fluctuate as the season appraches.

Original Poster here:

I got a "second chance" offer for these tickets...incidently, they are in section 431 top row. I tried to respond to the e-mail bi=ut it came back as undelierable. This IS most definately a scam.

Be aware fellow Skins fans for deals that are too good to be true.

All over e-bay, 2 season tickets in the upper level range from $1,300-$1,800 depending on the section. I'm not sure how this might change as we get closer to the season and people have to "eat" their pre season games.

I'm new to e-bay but I have been on it ALOT lately following Redskins Season Ticket sales. Be careful guys and gals.

I'm on EBAY 10 times a day at least . I sell computer stuff. I also monitor Skins tickets and was reporting the UK SCAMMER . It was funny. He would list and I allways check the just listed section to use the buy it know feature on good deals before the first bid. I would report him to EBAY and they would pull the ad. This went on for 3 weeks and EBAY did nothing to prevent him from relisting. He was also sending anyone who emailed him with a question, a phony email from a fake EBAY site. He wanted you to verify your user name and password. Then he would set-up a auction with a title like 4 LL SEASON TICKETS FOR $1000.

In the listing he put his personal email address from there the SCAM was on. I went on vacation and he went phising. I hope I caught more phish then he.

BEWARE OF EBAY SCAMMERS

Archived