When is ESPN comming to Ashburn?

Emdrecent

Would you like to feel no pain?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to feel no pain?

• Yes
    • No

np;)

By the way, when I said Michael is coming here I meant Ashburn VA, not Goldsboro NC....:laugh:

Haha, Good. I used to live in Mount Olive NC. We had to drive 30 min to get to a Toco Bell, or Walmart, and we would have to drive to Goldsboro. If you dont know where Mount Olive is its the exit past Hell, and right before Thatplacesucked Blvd.

:laugh: I have to drive to do work in Mt Olive all the time.......Oh yeah, and that "inbetween" town in B.F. Egypt is either MarMac or Dudley. You haven't missed anything not being here....

BTW, you could put all of the populace of MarMac and Dudley together and still not get a full set of teeth.....:silly::D

:laugh: I have to drive to do work in Mt Olive all the time.......Oh yeah, and that "inbetween" town in B.F. Egypt is either MarMac or Dudley. You haven't missed anything not being here....

BTW, you could put all of the populace of MarMac and Dudley together and still not get a full set of teeth.....:silly::D

Yeah I know, are there a lot of skins fans in NC? when I was there everyone only talked about the Hockey team.

Archived