Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Tailgating Lot at FedEx Field

E33Green

Just joined the board, and thought i'd ask for your opinion on the best tailgating parking lot at FedEx. In my opinion, E33 Green is the best. They always have tons of food and booze for all Skins fans. And there's always fights with Cowboys and Eagles fans who think they can start running their mouths.

What does everyone else think?

Just joined the board, and thought i'd ask for your opinion on the best tailgating parking lot at FedEx. In my opinion, E33 Green is the best. They always have tons of food and booze for all Skins fans. And there's always fights with Cowboys and Eagles fans who think they can start running their mouths.

You can find food, booze and fights anywhere before and after the Skins games. I've only tailgated in the pavement lots closer to the stadium. The best part is getting drunk, talking with Skins fans and talking trash to the opponent. Location probly isnt that big a deal.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to have to check that area out !! :)

blue lot 8 because you can piss in the woods right there. and when its time to leave its alot faster to get out.

This is our 1st year in the Blue Lot ... hope it lives up to the hype ... we are big on tailgaiting .... How quickly does Lot 8 fill up? Can you sneak in earlier than the 4 hours before rule?

This is our 1st year in the Blue Lot ... hope it lives up to the hype ... we are big on tailgaiting .... How quickly does Lot 8 fill up? Can you sneak in earlier than the 4 hours before rule?

Certain parts fill up quick.....but there always seems to be room.

4 hours before, no. I've parked outside the opening for and hour before it opens (they have gates). But you can get out of your car, walk into the lot and start prepping and do set up for tailgating.

Certain parts fill up quick.....but there always seems to be room.

4 hours before, no. I've parked outside the opening for and hour before it opens (they have gates). But you can get out of your car, walk into the lot and start prepping and do set up for tailgating.

Thanks for the info. I owe you a Jello shooter in a couple weeks, remind me. We will be in line then waiting to enter.

While I have been pining away in line for the Green Lots, I thought that the Red Lots opened earlier and and set up while I was still in line (I was hoping Blue did too). Maybe I was halucinating ... seeing the tailgating oasis.

Archived