Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream Seats vs. "1st row"

FunBunch7

Is the 1st row in say section 104 behind 3 rows of dream seats? Has anyone sat in the "1st row" or the dream seats? If i am going to break the bank and get these more expensive tickets, do you all think maybe I should go about 15 rows up for better views?

I had club seats and front row "dream seats" and I like the club much better. It is cool to be so close to the players but u cant really see whats going on at either end of the field. I like to watch the plays unravel from higher up so I can see whose open and the coverage being played and stuff like that.

I like the dream seats best. I have sat in the club seats and front row in the dream seats and to me nothing can compare to being right where the action is. It is amazing to be that close. You can see the expressions on their faces and you can hear the sounds of hard hits.

My season tickets are in row 2 and I had a friend last year invite me to sit with him in his "dreamseats" as our wives shared my row 2 seats and I can say even two rows up from the dreamseats are better then being right on the field. All you see are people's backs on the sideline. Even I would rather be higher up then my row 2 seats...say like 15 or 20 rows further up but row 2 is better then the dreamseats. If you are going to shell out the bucks, as others have said, the club seats are the best seats in the house.

Our seats are in row 4 of section 124, which puts us in a pretty decent place to see above the dream seaters. Unless you get unlucky enough to have some really tall ones. Being short, personally, I'd think the dream seats would be kind of rough as far as actually wanting to WATCH the game. I'd think a few rows up...anywhere from 5-10 would be sufficient to get a good view above the heads of the dream seaters and sideline folks.

I've never had club level, but have heard it's really nice up there, if you're gonna shell out the bucks. It's not my style, since I like being down in the thick of things, but it depends on your preference. Anywhere in the stadium is cool for me! :-)

When JKC sent out his literature for the new stadium in 1996, he bragged about how great it was going to be. One of the things he bragged about was that the first row was so high from the ground. Here is a direct quote from the literature:

"For the first time fans in the first 10-20 rows of the Redskins new stadium will not have to stand on their seats for 3.5 hours to watch the game as they did at RFK. Reason: Your sight line to the field (the first row) is approximately 9 feet above the playing field -- high enough to see over the heads of cameramen, referees, officials, players, and whatever -- a clear inimpeded view of the playing field. What a joy!"

I find it ironic that Snyder installed seats below this minimum height which was specifically designed by JKC. It's even more ironic that Snyder charges so much for them.

Mark where do you pull this stuff from !?

When JKC sent out his literature for the new stadium in 1996, he bragged about how great it was going to be. One of the things he bragged about was that the first row was so high from the ground. Here is a direct quote from the literature:

"For the first time fans in the first 10-20 rows of the Redskins new stadium will not have to stand on their seats for 3.5 hours to watch the game as they did at RFK. Reason: Your sight line to the field (the first row) is approximately 9 feet above the playing field -- high enough to see over the heads of cameramen, referees, officials, players, and whatever -- a clear inimpeded view of the playing field. What a joy!"

I find it ironic that Snyder installed seats below this minimum height which was specifically designed by JKC. It's even more ironic that Snyder charges so much for them.

1st row in the upper deck is just amazing.

Love the upper bowl!!!!!

I was real close to buying section 411 row 1...real close. I just wasn't sure about looking at the game thru the glass.

I may try them for the Titans game Oct 15th though. It was about $200 for 411-1

I ended up with section 103 row 22

Mark where do you pull this stuff from !?

Out of my hat. lol

Seriously, I got the package JKC sent me right next to my elbow. I keep it as a reference. It's got the best stadium maps I've ever seen, because they are drawn in mechanical-drawing accuracy. They're not all ballooned out like the internet maps. Because the levels are underneath each other, each level has it's own page with a map and the field. They are on multiple pages.

I was real close to buying section 411 row 1...real close. I just wasn't sure about looking at the game thru the glass.

I may try them for the Titans game Oct 15th though. It was about $200 for 411-1

I ended up with section 103 row 22

Just so you know, you don't have to look through the glass. Just sit up straight, and you can see over the glass.

103 row 22 sounds sweet though. Nice location relative to the bench and tunnel. My all time favorite seats so far were in 204, Row 6 last year. Against the back wall, just under the press box window, under cover. I watched the Giants lose from there. I liked them even better than the clubs I've sat in because they were so close to the field, yet at the same time, under cover, with great sight lines.

I've sat in the Club seats a few times and my problem with them is the crowd. The crowd in the Clubs seats would rather sit inside and smoke cigars. I had 200's last year and this year I moved down to 100's 10 rows back. The 200's were great, hoping the 100's are as much fun. I can watch the game at home, I come to the game to be a part of it.

I've sat in the Club seats a few times and my problem with them is the crowd. The crowd in the Clubs seats would rather sit inside and smoke cigars. I had 200's last year and this year I moved down to 100's 10 rows back. The 200's were great, hoping the 100's are as much fun. I can watch the game at home, I come to the game to be a part of it.

I agree with you 100% about being part of the game...I flew out from Phoenix to see the Seahawks game in 2003...I sat in the club level...The temp wass 30-something and i was the only one wearing shorts...what can I say, I live in AZ, I don't even own a pair of pants...I was as rowdy a fan as I think they ever saw in the club level...of course when the Skins scored everyone jumped up and cheered, but it was in between plays I had people looking at me funny.

But if I eve had the chance, I would buy the club seats in a heart beat...it's just that flying out from Phoenix makes it hard.

I'm in the club level. I love the view. I admit there are a few people that act like they are at home watching grass grow, but I have more then my share of folks in my section that like to get rowdy during the game too. No doubt the tickets are expensive, but worth every penny to me! :)

Maybe the peopl ein the club level are all just sittin' there quiet because they are wondering how they will pay their bills considering they paid so much for tickets.

It really does fasinate me though that people spend 4k, 6k, 8k and more for their tickets. I know for sure I would be one of those people that spent 8k or more for club seats or the like...if only I lioved within a 1,000 miles of Fed Ex...I would do it for sure.

I have Cardinal season tickets on the upper level goal line...I spent $500 total for 2 tickets...I practially spen that amount on my one ticket to the opener against the Vikes. I only go to the games here in Phoenix that don't interfere with the Skins on TV. I went partners with another guy.

The funny thing is...they had telemarketers calling residents here in Phoenix and surrounding suburbs to sell them tickets.

Archived