Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins TC Practice Jerseys

DoGood28

I think that they don't give those away until the season starts. I knew someone who won a practice jersey in the redskins program guide. It was a practice jersey of some no name. I don't know if the players ever offer those for sale or give them away?

they were selling game worn jerseys today at the scrimmage for $150.00!!!!, of course they were all players who were no names or did not make the roster. I lucked out by going in as soon as the opened the stadium, picked up a sean taylor burgundy #36 game worn jersey from 2004, I could not believe they had it on the rack, it was next to trung canidadte's of all people.

they were selling game worn jerseys today at the scrimmage for $150.00!!!!, of course they were all players who were no names or did not make the roster. I lucked out by going in as soon as the opened the stadium, picked up a sean taylor burgundy #36 game worn jersey from 2004, I could not believe they had it on the rack, it was next to trung canidadte's of all people.

How much did you drop for the Sean Taylor? Are you sure it was from 2004???

What other ones did they have?

How much did you drop for the Sean Taylor? Are you sure it was from 2004???

What other ones did they have?

it was $150.00, the jersey was a 2003 made jersey size 44, i looked through all my old programs and there was no player who wore #36 in 2003, i assume it was a leftover from 2003 that they used for him. I am going to call the store on monday to inquire about it, even if it is not an 04' jersey, it is a player cut

#36 jersey with taylor on it for 1/2 of what a retail authentic costs, so it is fine with me. The other players were mostly lineman, and players like skaggs, candidate, i had a #17, #22, #45 in my hand until my wife gave me the look of death if i thought i was going to buy them to have the names changed. it was in the "tent" they set up by the gate, not the main store

Archived