Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Training camp news

AKM311

"Jesse Lumsden showed solid push running into a pile of linemen. He took on defensive end Nic Clemons and rookie defensive tackles Anthony Montgomery and Vaka Manapunu, pushing the pile back. Not bad for 6-2, 219-pound running back."

Good to hear this....can't wait to hear more of it.....

And props to rookie Reed Doughty, stopping Rock Cartwright in his tracks...I like that kid.

And second year LB McCune knocked Lumsden back on a run.....good day for the youngins on D.

The arrival of Santana Moss and Sean Taylor drew some cheers from the fans assembled along the main practice field at Redskins Park. Taylor raised his helmet high to the air as he headed to practice, to the applause of fans

I can't freaking WAIT! AAAAAAAAARGGGH! :point2sky

Did Lumsden lose weight or something, I thought that he was a good 224lbs?

He was 228 when he played at McMaster...who knows when he weighed in last but I guess he's around 220. I thought being up around 230 with that speed was one of his biggest assets but maybe he wants to be totally lean...

"Jesse Lumsden showed solid push running into a pile of linemen. He took on defensive end Nic Clemons and rookie defensive tackles Anthony Montgomery and Vaka Manapunu, pushing the pile back. Not bad for 6-2, 219-pound running back."

Good to hear this....can't wait to hear more of it.....

And props to rookie Reed Doughty, stopping Rock Cartwright in his tracks...I like that kid.

And second year LB McCune knocked Lumsden back on a run.....good day for the youngins on D.

Ok.....let's get it straight.......Ladell was stopped in his tracks by Demetric Evans and Rock was stopped by Doughty... standing up Rock and stopping him long enough for Doughty's teammates to swarm around Cartwright.

Just need to make sure it is reported correctly. :)

Blondie

Archived