Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is Portis' backup?

dfannyc

Who is Portis backup or does Washington consider using a third down back? Considering Portis size, it's very uncommon for RBs to consistantly carry such a heavy load without at least a third down back in the mix.

Clinton Portis: 205 - (4) 1000+ yards seasons in 4 years

CP was 205 when he left Denver. He was 215 at the start of last season. No need to worry because in 6 years someone is gonna do a similar graph except part will read like this

Clinton Portis: 215 - (4) 1000+ (6) 2000+ seasons in 10 years

Considering last nights game... BUMP :doh:

I would have thought you'd realize it was in your best interest to let this thread die. Why remind everyone you don't know what you're talking about?

Betts will be just fine for us for a few games. If I remember correctly, the last time we called upon Betts to start it was against the Vikings, and he ran for 118 yards and a TD.

This team has sonme depth issues at some spots, but RB ain't one of them.

Who is Portis backup or does Washington consider using a third down back?

Rod Woodson? Is that you? What are you doing here on ES. Looking for another excuse for the fastest man competition eh?

And yes, I know. The NFL Network never gave you guys info sheets on the players when you did the scrimmage, so how could you have known about Ladell Betts?:rolleyes: :doh:

GC

Archived