Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brokeback Cowboys vs Skins last 10 years

gchwood

I thought that the stat about Parcells never losing a game when ahead by 13 points in the fourth quarter, at home, with under 4 minutes to play, was a good one to. ;)

not me, that was a damn jinx.....

besides, Parcells owns a winning record vs Gibbs and the Gibbs vs Parcells new erra is at 2-2.

Fat boy is due week 2.

not me, that was a damn jinx.....

besides, Parcells owns a winning record vs Gibbs and the Gibbs vs Parcells new erra is at 2-2.

Fat boy is due week 2.

Week 2 worries me - the Skins are coming off a short week and going on the road...I believe it is a sub .400 winning percentage for ANY team in that scenario.

However the Boys are coming here off a short week, and the Skins are coming off a bye...so I honestly see a split

Week 2 worries me - the Skins are coming off a short week and going on the road...I believe it is a sub .400 winning percentage for ANY team in that scenario.

However the Boys are coming here off a short week, and the Skins are coming off a bye...so I honestly see a split

yep, i agree with that, besides our game vs the skins in D.C is the middle of three straight on the road. Thats not good either

15 - 5?? And you guys won 2 last year sp that means we were 15 - 3 before last year?? That is domination my friend. Our head to head matches are not even close.

Did you check to see what are stats are against each other. You mght be surprised.

Actually most of the games were very close. But enlighten us.

Psst - when was the last time the 'Boys won a playoff game? 1996. So they have done even LESS to warrant any praise.

Shhh - you can sit down now, coloncowboy

Actually most of the games were very close. But enlighten us.

Psst - when was the last time the 'Boys won a playoff game? 1996. So they have done even LESS to warrant any praise.

Shhh - you can sit down now, coloncowboy

:applause: :applause: :applause:

:whoknows: Why just look at the last ten years? Does anyone know what the win loss ratio is for the lifetime of the rivalry? :whoknows:

59-35 Cowboys I beleive. The reason we are looking at the last 10 years is because that is what can be considered recent history, truth be told we should be looking at just the last 5 years with the turn over in the NFL

Archived