Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vending in the Parking Lot

NattyLight

A friend of mine (a non-posting Skins fan) just invested in a T-Shirt press to start a little side business. We were talking about different designs and I naturally brought up the Skins and the potential for him to sell shirts in the parking lot.

Do you need a permit or anything to this? Or does nobody care? I've seen people selling Caps and Tees before, and they definitely didn't look sponsored.

Thanks.

Use of NFL logos and Team logos are copywrite protected so be very careful about trying to sell them at a location where you are bound to be caught doing so. Also I believe you need a vendor license from at least PG county. I would check with the county court house to determine if you need a vendors permit.

Also I would check with the Stadium management to find out if they allow it.

Last year, I saw a "vendor" selling t-shirts and caps in the Red Lot (right where we tailgate) and he was arrested, right there next to the porta potty. I believe they merely confiscated his booty and let him go. However, I sell decals in the lot on occasion, but don't really solicit, I just have a little sign and lots of people just come up to me. I've not had a problem, but others have. Just be careful.

Archived