Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Level Lease

S DOT21

I currently have a club level Lease in section 315, row 13, seat 24.

I am looking to get out of the contract because I will be moving. I am willing to pay a few hundred a year to bring down the price of the lease.

Let me know if you are interested.

The price is around 2500 a year. You get access to the bar, hooters, cigar lounge, etc,etc.

did you contact the skins about breaking the lease due to moving? Maybe there is a fee to do so?

They won't break it. I am trying my dangdest to get out of mine. When I went to get the tickets the lady didn't tell me they wanted you to sign up for multiple years. So I'm thinking it was just one year. When I get the agreement in the mail, someone.............and it sure as hell wasn't me, wrote down that the contract was for 3 years!!!!

Upon seeing this I call and say "I didn't want that", basically all they said was ooh well!!! I only wanted the tickets for last year, THAT WAS IT!!!

My Redskin loyalty is REALLY fading, because of this.

The best I can tell you to do is put them on ebay, or craigslist like I have. I've been trying to sell my dang tickets since February!!!!!!

Aholes!!!

When I went to get the tickets the lady didn't tell me they wanted you to sign up for multiple years. So I'm thinking it was just one year. When I get the agreement in the mail, someone.............and it sure as hell wasn't me, wrote down that the contract was for 3 years!!!!

Upon seeing this I call and say "I didn't want that", basically all they said was ooh well!!! I only wanted the tickets for last year, THAT WAS IT!!!

Sounds like you had Poston handle it for you. :silly:

Seriously though, good luck.

Alright, there is no lease fee. It is all rolled into one. I have the contract right here. The tickets for ten games was 2598 per year and will go up 6 percent for each of the remaining 5 years.

The 2K (maybe will go up to 2500) will be given so that the lease will be taken over. It is basically almost a free year for the seat.

Hope this helps. Someone take over my lease please!

Archived