Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Long Island Redskin Fans!!!

Passizle

I had put up a similar post a few months back, but I was inspired to re-post by the recent "NYC Skins fans" post. I also figured that we are really close to the beginning of the season and people that do not frequent this board are starting get the buzz and check it out again. Anyway...

I am located in Suffolk county. I used to be a proud member of the small and not well known group of "Redskins Nation". There were only about ten of us. We used to frequent a sports bar called "Irish Times" in Holbrook. Well... I moved much further west and I am looking to meet Redskins fans in my area. I now live in Huntington and I do not know of any good sports bars with a good Redskin following in my area.

If there are any of you out there, please PM or reply to this post.

Anybody?

Thanks guys! Well, Tom, let me know where you watch the games with your fellow Giants fans so I can gloat when we kick the Giants butts this year! I will bring it on down to the home turf... and hopefully not get beat up in the process. LOL!

']I'm sure you know where Farmingdale University is. Across from there is Changing Times. That is where I watch football on Sundays.

Somebody around my area mentioned that to me, but they said it was in East Northport. Is there more than one? I live right near St. Anthony's highschool so if there is I guess I would be right in the middle. Perhaps I will see you there. Thanks for the info.

HTTR!!!

Yes there is more than one. I actually am the only skins fan that goes there. I have been wacthing the games there every sunday with my boys for over 7 years. It's a great place.

Which one? Maybe we can get a following. That is what happened at Irish Times in Holbrook. When I first started watching it was me and this guy Brian. Now there is more than Ten of us. It was nice watching the burgandy and gold bloom like fall colors last season. You should check it out at least once. I will be going there on and off this year. I will PM to let you when we all gather if you are interested.

Archived