Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling All Upstate NY Extremeskins!!!

Xameil

I'm wondering how much interest there would be in trying to set up some pre-season thing at the Redskins bar here in Albany.

If there is enough interest, I'll call up the bar and see what we can do.

...c'mon now I know there are enough of us to make this worth while.

Also, Mods, would it be possible to sticky this, or show it here and the Tailgate for the Stadiumphobic? :D

I would love to come up state but it's 2 hours away but if anybody comes down were I live I go to a bar west of me in Apalachin called the dougout theres some skins fans I meet there.

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: REDSKINS IN 2006 :logo:

• 2 months later...

I'm massively bumping this one up again...

...OK, because the Pats are on at the same time as the skins, we are not on TV again. Therefore, it's time to meet at the bar again!

Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave in Albany. Owner is a HUGE skins fan. Hopefully, I'll be there as well, I have family obligations, and may not be able to break away in time. Last week we added another to our crew at the bar and he was from ES; we had a blast...the owner is a big Brunell hater, and we were making fun of him all game and yelled out every completion.

Hope to see all you Cap. Dist., NY, and Upstate NY'ers there. The more 'skins fans we get there the better. :cheers:

I'm massively bumping this one up again...

...OK, because the Pats are on at the same time as the skins, we are not on TV again. Therefore, it's time to meet at the bar again!

Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave in Albany. Owner is a HUGE skins fan. Hopefully, I'll be there as well, I have family obligations, and may not be able to break away in time. Last week we added another to our crew at the bar and he was from ES; we had a blast...the owner is a big Brunell hater, and we were making fun of him all game and yelled out every completion.

Hope to see all you Cap. Dist., NY, and Upstate NY'ers there. The more 'skins fans we get there the better. :cheers:

Can't wait to give him crap about Brunell. I been listening to him complain about Mark all season. Hey...if you're near Albany and you're into the Redskins please come to Lynn's for the games! Best chicken wings anywhere!

Can't wait to give him crap about Brunell. I been listening to him complain about Mark all season. Hey...if you're near Albany and you're into the Redskins please come to Lynn's for the games! Best chicken wings anywhere!

lol hey what's up....which one are you of the 5 of us?

and we really need to start heckling him about Brunell... :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Archived