Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally someone in the media tells the truth

mike04md

This has been posted (and merged) numerous times already. But I guess if bad news travels fast, then good news has to be slow coming for some. ;)

BTW, I saw him on Quite Frankly defending his article. The host kept knocking Brunell, but Whitlock said that Saunder's would put Brunell in a position where he couldn't do anything but succeed.

OK, so he's picked the 'skins for the Superbowl, which I know you love, but read down to #1... he says you'll get beat by the RAVENS?

The Ravens won't even make it they will not even be above .500 Pittsburgh, Cincy, Cleveland in that order in that division.

Help us out a bit here. When posting a news link thread, please take a moment to review the Forum Rules. Thanks.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement.[/Quote]

Archived