Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens vs. Redskins scrimmage a Superbowl preview?

2Legit2Quit

"I can't explain it; since i drafted him, he should be the next John Unitas like Elvis Grbac was when i was the only head coach in the history of the Super Bowl to CUT my QB after winning the Super Bowl. Man, if Jesus, Muhammed, Yahweh, and, Buddha were as smart as me; we'd have world peace." said Dr. Brian Billick, Phd, Md, CPA, OBGYN, DH, A-HOLE after washing more blood off of Ray Lewis' mom's car in Owings Mills, Md.

The scrimmage is a preview of the preseason game a few weeks later and nothing else; McNair is old and Boller is as good as Grbac was wearing that lame uniform.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Ah yeah, that Bilick whtever his name is he's a trip and I can't understand a word he says...maybe if he talked like a doctor I could. But boy everytime Comcast starts talking about Bilky I change and try to time it when his interview finishes. He'll confuse the hell out you...hate to see his writing....I mean he probably uses words thats out there on Neptune. He's the type person that when you see him you have 2 options hang around to get a laugh or hall a** as far away from him as possible. The Ravens must be catching it...I think Ray said something like he doesn't know what the hell Bilkys talking about half the time. He's got to be the wildest Coach in the league...he's a trip.

well really the compostion of our teams are quite similar with the exception of the ravens not having the WRs that we have, that is the difference, McNair is still better than Brunell, Jamal Lewis would be great on a gibbs team. But the chances of a team wit that recieving coprs making it to the show is slim, but they have some really solid parts EG , smart experienced qb good running game and stron defense, it would not be as crazy as people here are acting like.

Archived