Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Around the NFL

Brave

Houston is giving Philly fits early. A 7-0 lead and they just picked off McNabb and are in Phlly territory. Could you imagine ...

Pittsburgh doesn't look like they've had a bye week, but it's early.

Detroit jumps out on New Orleans early, 10-0. N.O. making a habit of that? :)

Make that 13-0.

The score jumping out to me right now is the Dallas/Saint Louis score. Dallas is playing them tough right now. They are up 7-0 right now and Warner may be out for the game. Could we have an 0-4 Rams team?

Also I am shocked by the Lions vs NO score. I thought this had shutout potential....guess I was dead *** wrong.

Another game that is suprising up to this point is the Browns/Steelers game. Clevlands passing offense has not been as good as I would have expected it to be given the Steelers week pass D in its first two games. Oddly enough Pitt has been giving up yards on the ground to Clevlands backs. It really appears to me the Pitts D has been and is going ot continue to be exposed this year.

Ya I agree with that Brave. What is the deal with Green Bay? I know they are nicked up on defense but they are not nearly as dominant as I originally expected them to be. I figured Joe Johnson would make a larger impact than he has.

This Detroit/N.O. game is killing me. I have the Saints D in my fantasy league. Joey Harrington and company are basically haveing their way with them. Unbelievable.

We don't play Carolina. Played 'em in the preseason but don't get themin the reg. season.

The Rams are driving for a (potential) winning FG. Sweet!

Uh oh. Decision time. 1:32 left. Rams 4th and 9 at the dallas 31. That's a 48 yarder. If they miss it Dallas has good field position to try to win it at the end themselves.

What is up with the Chiefs? Miami obviously set out to stop Priest Holmes and they were largely successful from a yardage standpoint, but man did Trent Green ever have a big day!

5 TDs, over 300 yards, no picks

KC seems to score 40 or more every week. Miami has a pretty good D, too. A team to watch, perhaps.

Originally posted by Brave

What is up with the Chiefs? Miami obviously set out to stop Priest Holmes and they were largely successful from a yardage standpoint, but man did Trent Green ever have a big day!

5 TDs, over 300 yards, no picks

KC seems to score 40 or more every week. Miami has a pretty good D, too. A team to watch, perhaps.

Hmmm ... perhaps Vermiel really does deserve more credit than Martz. Chiefs offense looks pretty good this year.

Archived