Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking on-line for a Sean Taylor jersey

JonBlaze

Finishline.com used to have a black Sean Taylor jersey. I wanted to get one, but waited too long and now they're not listed on the website anymore. Does anyone know where else on-line they sell this particular jersey? Local area shops are not an option for me since I live on the opposite side of the country :)

I was in the Redskins store yesterday and they said a bunch of new jerseys would be in by mid-late August. I really want a white ST autho, and all they had was the burgundy. But the guy said in August many new ST jeresys would be coming in, including the black one.

• 1 year later...

Howdy. I saw a black ST sewn jersey with the 75th patch on it on ebay. Were these officially made by the NFL/Redskins shop? Or might it be a knock off?

Im a newbie skins fan, please help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150236353448&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D150236353448%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Howdy. I saw a black ST sewn jersey with the 75th patch on it on ebay. Were these officially made by the NFL/Redskins shop? Or might it be a knock off?

Im a newbie skins fan, please help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150236353448&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D150236353448%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

That is definitely a knock off. The Redskins name under the neck line is not on the 75th anniversary jerseys.

My brother got one of the ST black jerseys off ebay for around 100 buck. It is an awesome and unique jersey but is def a knockoff. That being said what the hell does that matter.

I agree man I like the look of the black jersey. I don't think I'd spend that much on one though. If i could find one for around 40 i'd be tempted to bid

That is definitely a knock off. The Redskins name under the neck line is not on the 75th anniversary jerseys.
There are two styles that were worn in 2007. One is the normal style with numbers on the sleeves and with the patch. It has the Redskins name. The other style is the 75 anni style with numbers on top of the shoulders. It excludes the Redskins name.

The eBay auction appears to be mimicing the normal style, and correctly displays Redskins below the chin.

I bought a black "knock off" on ebay. I got it for a reasonable cost and while it might not be the real thing, it is still a nice looking jersey. I would recommend placing a bid for around $40 (as you mentioned). If you lose the bid it is likely that you will get a second chance offer to buy the jersey at the same price you bid. This happens because the seller may have a large stock of the jerseys and is willing to wheel n deal to get rid of them.

awww dang! i already bought it! i guess i can just re-sell it. butts. it actually came with an unused ticket from the skins vs bears game on 12/6/07. it has sean taylor on it. that's good right? sorry i don't know much about this stuff. it's for my boyfriend really. i gave him the ticket at least. still looking for a 75th anniversary jersey though. so, the authentics don't have "redskins" under the neckline? your suggestions are welcome please!!!

There are two styles that were worn in 2007. One is the normal style with numbers on the sleeves and with the patch. It has the Redskins name. The other style is the 75 anni style with numbers on top of the shoulders. It excludes the Redskins name.

The eBay auction appears to be mimicing the normal style, and correctly displays Redskins below the chin.

Truthfully, it's getting close to impossible to find an authentic legit Sean Taylor jersey. Almost all the 75th anniversary throwbacks have disappeared...let alone one for Sean Taylor which only a handful were produced.

Maybe you shouldn't have waited until he passed away to get one :2cents:

That was my regret

Archived