Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of new Cowboys O-lineman getting abused by LB LaVar Arrington....

TC4

Found this clip over on YouTube.com

This was from the game in 2004 between the Redskins and the 49ers late in the season

The O-lineman in question is Kyle Kosier, who has since been added to the Cowboys as the guy to replace Larry Allen

Anyways, this is so funny, beause Lavar basicly abuses Kosier on this play, so it makes you wonder what the Cowboys were thinking to go out and sign this bum to replace Allen. I mean, if a LBer can handle this guy, what will the D-linemen do to him?

Man, it's gonna be a fun season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEGbk5ILBII&search=lavar%20arrington

You're about a million years too late. If I'm not mistaken there's even a poster who has that vid in his signature.
yah there is a guy who has that in his sig....

That's ok. There's nothing better then finding ONE MORE reason to make fun of the Cowboys.

Too bad we dont have Arrington anymore, Im scared to play him I was up last night looking at Arrington Highlights and its very naive to act like Arrington is all about free lancing and costing his team

It isn't that naive.

The Arrington who decided he wanted to leave here was fat and had chicken legs by the end of last year. He certainly looks in better shape now, but that isn't the Redskins or the Redskins fans fault.

I am hardly scared of Arrington getting past Cooley and Jansen only to be met by Mike Sellers. He is good, but he has relegated himself to the ranks of many others when he could have been the best ever. We deal with guys like Demarcus Ware and Jevon Kearse all the time, Arrington isn't any better.

Found this clip over on YouTube.com

This was from the game in 2004 between the Redskins and the 49ers late in the season

The O-lineman in question is Kyle Kosier, who has since been added to the Cowboys as the guy to replace Larry Allen

Anyways, this is so funny, beause Lavar basicly abuses Kosier on this play, so it makes you wonder what the Cowboys were thinking to go out and sign this bum to replace Allen. I mean, if a LBer can handle this guy, what will the D-linemen do to him?

Man, it's gonna be a fun season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEGbk5ILBII&search=lavar%20arrington

I can't wait to see us man handle there O-line just like we did at the end of last season. Cowboy fans are in denial but there O-line w/ the loss of Larry will be hurting n the running game and passing game.

Archived