Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone just see sportscenter?

They were doing the playoff predictions and I missed the NFC, which they predicted right before the AFC i assume. Anyone see it? Remember what the seedings were? What those clowns said about the Skins?

Sure dude.

NFC seeds:

1) Carolina Panthers

2) Seattle Seahawks

3) WASHINGTON REDSKINS

4) Chicago Bears

5) Dallas Cowgirls

6) Atlanta Falcons

AFC seeds:

1) Indianapolic Colts

2) Pittsburgh Steelers

3) New England Patriots

4) Denver Broncos

5) Kansas City Chiefs

6) Baltimore Ravens (don't ask me?)

Hmmm, I thought I was helping you out. But, since you brought it up: Sour grapes? Did you not watch it? Their 17th ranked team was put into the playoffs. I loved what Sapp said at the end. And are you taking their word as Gospel? Do you have the Redskins as the number 3 seed because they said it? Come on now. That was just dumb.

']Hmmm' date=' I thought I was helping you out. But, since you brought it up: Sour grapes? Did you not watch it? Their 17th ranked team was put into the playoffs. I loved what Sapp said at the end. And are you taking their word as Gospel? Do you have the Redskins as the number 3 seed because they said it? Come on now. That was just dumb.[/quote']

Seriously, I almost wish they were hating more. Then I could have my typical gnosticism about the Redskins. Y'know, when the conventional wisdom says they suck, but deep down you know they're gonna surprise you, pal. :)

"Don't take away my hate. It's all I have." - Edmund Dantes, The Count of Monte Cristo

']Hmmm' date=' I thought I was helping you out. But, since you brought it up: Sour grapes? Did you not watch it? Their 17th ranked team was put into the playoffs. I loved what Sapp said at the end. And are you taking their word as Gospel? Do you have the Redskins as the number 3 seed because they said it? Come on now. That was just dumb.[/quote']

I agree Tom, the Cowboys are overrated. Im not gonna go into detail about but New York and Washington are the clear division contendars.

its nice to get some respect but obviously these guys are all fools who really have no idea what will go down. Remember, we were one win away from the #3 last year, lets aim for #2 or higher, we need the bye to make it all the way!!

I can not believe that they put Dallas and Atlanta above the Giants. Now I am no fan of the Giants; however, they are the division champs as well as they made good NFC East adjustments with their draft and FA. They greatly improved their secondary and LB corps. They are the team I fear the most in the NFC and are the only team that creamed us last year.

I agree with tom at least about the Seattle part, maybe it's just because i hate them (even before they beat us, especially alexander). I know our offense sucked at times last year, especially against tampa bay and then early on against seattle, but we lit them up in the second half and Brunell threw for like 200+ yards in the fourth quarter plus a little of the third.

I think their defense is overrated just because their stats are good...doesn't always translate to how good a team really is. It may be a year or two early but I really hope Arizona pushes them some this year, hell maybe the rams can even do something on defense and give em a run for their money.

']I'm not overly impressed with Seattle either. Feely had one bad game and it was against Seattle. Otherwise' date=' the Giants beat them at their house.

As a matter of fact, the Giants got over 500 yards of offense against Seattle. I respect them but definitely do not fear them.[/quote']

On top of that, while there is no physical evidence to back this up, remember the plights of Super Bowl losers since 2000. Not one has made it back to the playoffs in the next season.

Archived