Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins on NFL Network 6/29/06

JCav06

The skins are featured on the NFL Network for the 2nd straight Thursday. Here's the lineup:

8 p.m. -- Film Session

Under head coach Joe Gibbs, the Redskins finished the regular season 11-4. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Doug Williams, the Redskins defeated the Bears and Vikings on their way to Super Bowl XXII against the Broncos.

8:30 p.m. -- Film Session

Super Bowl XXII: Washington Redskins vs Denver Broncos - Redskins erupt in the second quarter, scoring 35 points, and defeat the Broncos 42-10. Quarterback Doug Williams passed for 340 yards and 4 touchdowns. Doug is the first African-American quarterback to win the Super Bowl and gains MVP honors.

9 p.m. -- Game of the Week

2005 Wild Card: Washington Redskins vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1/7/06 - The Redskins defense forced three turnovers and scored a touchdown, as Washington defeated Tampa Bay 17-10 in the wild card round of the NFC Playoffs at Raymond James Stadium.

I lost my copy of the Tampa/Washington game, so I'm really looking forward to tonight.

8 p.m. -- Film Session

Under head coach Joe Gibbs, the Redskins finished the regular season 11-4. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Doug Williams, the Redskins defeated the Bears and Vikings on their way to Super Bowl XXII against the Broncos.

I'll watch this just to see Green make that incredible return where he broke a rib and kept on running against the bears :cool:

I want to see the game when we played the Cowboys at FedEx.

Me too.

Everytime so far that they play one of our games its the S.D. game, last Philly game or the TB game. They need to replay the whole seasons games.

Me too.

Everytime so far that they play one of our games its the S.D. game, last Philly game or the TB game. They need to replay the whole seasons games.

Right. I guess they dont want to air us beating the so-called "America's Team". I'd rather watch it on the "Game Of The Week", so that I can see how they break the game down.

Archived