Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The truth about NFL Head Coach

UpNorth

I just expected something a little more exciting, and mainly a game that follows the commands you give it. Also, they don;t account for the vast variety of things that a coach can do or say. When you want to motive, you only have a choice of 2 standard lines, there's not even a "way to go, good job" option!

Play it and you will see. The first tie you tell the QB to get rid of the ball quickly and force it if he has to, then watch him stand in the pocket and get sacked after about 6 or 7 seconds, you will know what I mean.

Just as a note, I haven't played the game. I have played a lot of FPS: Football, and I currently play lots of Front Office Football, tho.

So, I can't comment on the quality of the game itself, but I can comment on the type of game. Considering I've been reading a lot of comments saying "Why can't I control player X" tells me that some people aren't getting the point of the game.

I'll leave it to others to comment of the quality of the game, but I did want to get the point across of what type of game this is.

Jason

Archived