Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Old Pierce blog

powerANDgut

1 MONTH LEFT

12/06/05

When it gets to this time of the year, you tend to look back on the season and realize just how fast it has gone bye. We are sitting real pretty right now, first place in the NFC EAST and controlling our playoff chances. Not like other teams hoping someone loses or whatever. Our team is full of energy right now, everyone wants a piece of the action. Guys are fighting to get to the ball on defensive and on offense guys are fighting over making plays. This is my first time being on this side of the playoff picture because in WASHINGTON we never were winning in DECEMBER. Well I would like to thank all the NY GIANTS fans who have been supportive of us through the season so far and I ask you to continue. Lets get in these playoffs and make some things happen. AP58

Just thinking what going through his head while on the injured list and seeing the skins rattle off 5 straight wins and a playoff win while his team limped in and got crushed.

makes me smile

;)

No matter how he said it, it was right at the time. I just don't like that he said it when he was not going to be helping the Giants get to the playoffs or help them once they got there. If he was healthy and playing a part in helping the Giants succeed, that would be one thing. But he wasn't a factor in the second half of the season.

']No matter how he said it' date=' it was right at the time. I just don't like that he said it when he was not going to be helping the Giants get to the playoffs or help them once they got there. If he was healthy and playing a part in helping the Giants succeed, that would be one thing. But he wasn't a factor in the second half of the season.[/quote']

I respect that. But I still dont like the way that he disrespected the Redskins again, whether what he said was true or not. It's just classless to diss your old organization, the way Lavar has done it more recently, and the others who have done it. It's just classless in my opinion because that organization did everything they could to help you at one point in their careers.

']No matter how he said it' date=' it was right at the time. I just don't like that he said it when he was not going to be helping the Giants get to the playoffs or help them once they got there. If he was healthy and playing a part in helping the Giants succeed, that would be one thing. But he wasn't a factor in the second half of the season.[/quote']

Except the fact that at the time he said it, it was the beginning of December. Therefore, it was not right at the time.

Just bein a smartass

I agree with your comments on him and being on the injured list tho

Archived