Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you hate TO? Help me out!

The Animal Trainer

Fine, so we disagree. I know most people hated Deion the day BEFORE we signed him. However- if you recall, this town was lit up with pride the day after.

Now in regards to Terrell Owens- any fan would get excited about his production and begin finding reasons why he won't screw things up for their team. Once you have him, you HAVE to start thinking positively whether you wanted him in the first place or not. This is all the Cowboy fans are doing. It's what should be done. He's a Cowboy now. What are they going to do? Just LET opposing fans pick away at them? I wouldn't and I just don't think you would either, Kingfish.

That was the only season I didn't watch every game. I couldn't starnd Dieon starting over DG. I hated Dan Snyder soooooooo much after that signing. Dieon "fair catch" Sanders. What a horrible thing to happen to DC. Some people beamed with pride because our top 3 CBs were probably historically in the top 10 with Bailey, Sanders and Green, but with Albert Connell, the bane of my existence, at safety, and Dieon playing like a girl, it didn't make any difference when the season started.

That was the only season I didn't watch every game. I couldn't starnd Dieon starting over DG. I hated Dan Snyder soooooooo much after that signing. Dieon "fair catch" Sanders. What a horrible thing to happen to DC. Some people beamed with pride because our top 3 CBs were probably historically in the top 10 with Bailey, Sanders and Green, but with Albert Connell, the bane of my existence, at safety, and Dieon playing like a girl, it didn't make any difference when the season started.

I can only hope Cowboy fans will live with the eternal shame from Owens that we must live with from Sanders. :)

One thing is for sure. His first season there will be a grand one for TO and the Cowboys. He may even continue his good behavior into the 2nd year- BUT- if Bill Parcells leaves town, the circus will start right away.

Albert Connell, at safety?

Archived