Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freddy Adu on PTI

SkinsTillIDie

I've been to Canada twice in my youth. Seen Niagra Falls. I study medieval European history but have no interest in going "across the pond" to see any of the places myself. I'm an American. Anything America can't provide, I don't need.

Dude you need to get out, there are some amazing things that are not in the US. Let me guess you drive a honda :D

Canada does not count.

First you can be 100% American born and bred and play for other national teams so dual citizenship does not mean squat.

Second, Adu is going to play for the U.S., he is just honoring his former country by saying there is a chance. Nike makes those decisions. To the tune of 8 figures.

I've been to Canada twice in my youth. Seen Niagra Falls. I study medieval European history but have no interest in going "across the pond" to see any of the places myself. I'm an American. Anything America can't provide, I don't need.

Wow, no need to go anywhere else in the world if you have been to Canada twice and seen Niagara Falls.

By the way I have dual citizenship.

So.... is all your property "Made in the USA" and assembled in the USA, with the raw materials from the USA

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I've been in the 11th Century for the last two days.....

If that was humanly possible, it would be. I buy via the "Made in the USA" label as much as I can, thank you very much.

Archived