Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Design Concept?

Dana87

Lose the U were the Redskins we dont need to give accolades to a college team.

Agreed.

Imagine Dallas fans making a Cowboys tee shirt with a big spear on it to celebrate Deion's college days at FSU.

Or Detroit fans making a Lions shirt with a big rectangular letter O because Barry Sanders ran for Oklahoma State.

We all would have laughed at them. What's wrong, your pro team isn't good enough to warrant celebration without invoking some college team to prop it up?

With that said, I like your image editing skillz. As Patriots fans up here say, that's wicked awesome.

How about these...

Ok, the top shirt with the cowturds...I like the words, but wouldn't wear it because it just looks too much like a cow tee for me...the star would have to go. Someone may not read it closely and think I am a cow fan. ...I'm puking over here! In thinking about it more...it would work better for me in Redskins colors rather than Dallas colors.

The second shirt regarding dumb@$$cowboys being one word...now I love that! I'll take one now!!!!!!!!!

And the original shirt at the top of the thread...I love that too!

Lots of people seem to think that you are linking the letter "U" with Miami University. I didn't think that at all...was that the case? I took it as a double emphasis on "You" as people sometimes us the letter "U" in place of "you." It's ok with me!!!

So...I like two of the three shirts...let's see...a dollar for each shirt and $30 for shipping...is that right? Or is it $40 for shipping?

Ok, the top shirt with the cowturds...I like the words, but wouldn't wear it because it just looks too much like a cow tee for me...the star would have to go. Someone may not read it closely and think I am a cow fan. ...I'm puking over here! In thinking about it more...it would work better for me in Redskins colors rather than Dallas colors.

The second shirt regarding dumb@$$cowboys being one word...now I love that! I'll take one now!!!!!!!!!

And the original shirt at the top of the thread...I love that too!

Lots of people seem to think that you are linking the letter "U" with Miami University. I didn't think that at all...was that the case? I took it as a double emphasis on "You" as people sometimes us the letter "U" in place of "you." It's ok with me!!!

So...I like two of the three shirts...let's see...a dollar for each shirt and $30 for shipping...is that right? Or is it $40 for shipping?

Actually the "U" is kind of playing on the Miami thing. And no I am not a U of Miami fan I was just trying to play with it a little to see if others would like it. So far it seems the majority do not, so I will probably change that. I also thought of adding a line at the bottom that says... "We are Miami bound" and putting the schedule on the back.

The idea of the "COWTURDS" shirt is that other Cowpuke fans would mistake it at first, That's what makes it so funny when they realize they just High-Fived you for trashing their team. :rotflmao:

send me an email for payment instructions and I will email you the available sizes and prices.

Dana87@aol.com

Awesome thanks for the reply, I'll send you an email later tonight from my personal email address. I'm at work and will have a better shot at deciding what I want then. I'm intrested in the cowboy shirt to give to my sister since she's a cowboys fan and see if she'll wear it, not knowing what it says haha.

I agree as well. we are not the Miami Hurricanes, and as redskins fan we already believe, we believe most years, especially going into this one. Sell your shirts in a store, this is not one. And be original, I feel as though all the shirts you put on here have already been made...by some other team... I am not impressed!

Archived