Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins podcasts

DoubleA-Ron

I was wondering if there was a Redskins specific podcasts that anyone recomended? I used to listen to the one on mysportsradio.com but it's basically been dead since january. It was pretty good but I havn't been able to find one since then. Not really a pressing issues, but it's the offseason.

I wouldn't be surprised if the redskins.com webcasts aren't available as podcasts before too long. Its something I got the impression they were working on. I'd love that, as I could listen to them on the way to/from work when I have some time to kill.

• 1 year later...
it doesn't get updated, the only ones that get updated are Harry Hog Football, and mine 4th and Goal

You just completely made that up. There was a new Skinscast episode last week and they're recording this week's episode Monday night. If you want to plug your podcast that's fine, but don't make nonsense up about anyone else, skippy.

You just completely made that up. There was a new Skinscast episode last week and they're recording this week's episode Monday night. If you want to plug your podcast that's fine, but don't make nonsense up about anyone else, skippy.

Yep. Got it downloaded, just haven't listened to it yet.

(sarcasm alert) y'know it's not like they're doing anything else.

It's not like Murph and Jimmijo have been at camp doing daily write ups and taking pics or anything :doh: ......I mean jeeze guys pick up the pace you're such slackers :silly:

my B, i don't check it regulary:doh: . Appologies to SkinsCast.

• 2 months later...

I love the skinscast.com and bangcartoon.com

it doesn't get updated,

What he means is his podcast program doesn't automatically download the new episodes. That is because skinscast.com doesn't have an xml feed. If you guys need help setting one up I could show you how. Then you'd be correctly on the podcast train!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived