Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out these redskins action figures I got done....

mcarey032

Hey all I just wanted to share the action figures I got done from this guy in california. They are really awesome. I got 14 of the redskins done this website alone. They are really cool. They are about 70 bucks for a standard repaint of a figure and they are more if you want a special pose. The santana moss was about 100 something. At any rate let me know what you think.

http://rlcustoms.com/product_info.php?products_id=392&osCsid=76b9f250b95a93ebf01b80ae40338c47 :helmet: :helmet: :logo:

Hey all I just wanted to share the action figures I got done from this guy in california. They are really awesome. I got 14 of the redskins done this website alone. They are really cool. They are about 70 bucks for a standard repaint of a figure and they are more if you want a special pose. The santana moss was about 100 something. At any rate let me know what you think.

http://rlcustoms.com/product_info.php?products_id=392&osCsid=76b9f250b95a93ebf01b80ae40338c47 :helmet: :helmet: :logo:

Cool action figures.

Thanks for sharing.

Checked out the site and I am going to order the Riggins and Monk figures.

Question.

How tall are they, mcarey032???

They are about 6" figures. They also make 12" figures as well. Those cost more though. If you go to mcfarlane.com they have all the figure poses ever made. You can choose from a variety of different ones. The riggins one that he made for me is made out of a jamal lewis action figure. I don't know which head he got for it though? Good luck with your figures. He won't disappoint.

I was able to buy from both, the unfortunate thing about stupidsuck.com is that he is very hard to book. He does excellent work, just very hard to get something through. It seems that he is very busy. However, if you are able to get a figure through him he won't disappoint you either. He is excellent as well.

Ryan could do any of person you think of. You just have to provide him with the pose of figures you want and the photo of the player you want. I had about 13 of them done so far. As stated before Brad, the guy who run www.stupidsuck.com is excellent as well. You can't go wrong either way. I have been really happy with both customizers. There is another customizer that I am attempting to use right now. He is making Joe Theismann and a Ken Harvey figure. They should turn out really well. I have a marcus washington one that he did in the all white.

more than 99% have to be a repaint of other figures. For instance, I have two sean taylor figures that are repaints of roy williams. He had to strip the paint off and put on any details and tatoos that he could add that sean taylor didn't have. All the figures that I have are all repaints including the lavar figure which Mcfarlane did make. I just had him repaint the figure as the pro bowl figure.

Depending upon what you want out of the figure it will cost you about 75 bucks delivered to you. If you want a special pose or two combo figure that will cost you more. You would have to contact him to figure all that out.

Archived