Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Since the Eagles will key on run, WAS. will pass succesfully??

NBTD

Pleeeeez, the eagles and their coaching staff isn't stupid. It won't be that easy, remember, we have the #1 pass defense in the NFC for a reason, and that is regardless of whether we blitz alot or not. First of all, stop getting your football knowledge from the sportscasters/anouncers. I mean how many times did they point out the whole thing about Lavar not being in their to spy on McNabb. That's your real belief why your team lost the game? Sad, so sad. You'll see this weekend, that not only is Lavar overrated, but that he won't be able to even find McNabb, let alone slow him down.

Also, just so you know, the Eagles defense will be keyed on stopping the run, but don't think that means we will come with 8+ in the bow all day long. Jim Johnson is a master, and will switch it up quite a bit. And the thought that bkuz the Eagles will be keyed on the run means passing success for the Redskins, is just enough to convince me that you fans are both delusional, and full of rediculous hope. Hey, hold on to that hope though, its all you got.

Thats good. If I understand you correctly, when the Eagles appear to be watching the run they are actually waiting for the pass, BUT, when they are waiting for the pass they are actually keying on the run. WOW.

rolleyes.gif

------------------

"He has a confidence born of demonstrated ability."

[edited.gif by UtahRedskins on November 22, 2001.]

That's it for me, I am at work trying my dam*dest to now being objectionable and just friendly with the newcomers from opposing teams. What is the most remarkable thing is the incredibale, overwhelming, swameeness worshipping of these guys that are louded as almost gods by the Eagles fans(they know who they are). What's up with that.

Now as a "collective" group with Reid, they make one masterful team, true. However, that is not the case when you break them up into pieces. Ditto for all the teams in the NFC East.

How in the he** someone that can't even carry Buddy Ryan's jock, suddenly "the" Guru of defense. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh, go right ahead and defend it. Reid, Schottenheimer have themselves become unique to the game, but that's where it ends. NY, Arizona and Dallas do not head coaches on the same level. NY's vets carry the team, in Dallas, it was done for years (No way Barry Switzer disses SF and all the talent in the NFL overnight during his debut and same for Seifert. It was a veteran ball club that had everyone's number. Does Philly fit that mode, he** yea, but don't give the bs about these overnight Gurus! laugh.gif Gawdd8*!

I ain't coming back to this board until kickoff and will be oh so kind to all you self-righteous, overaccommodating, self-glorifying, simple, no ignorant a** jerks! One Philly fan out of four with some sense, the rest is sitting ducks for f*&kin' disaster.

Can more than one fu**in' Philly fan come up with facts and a serious football discussion, instead of just "we gonna' beat your as*!" I can do that,,,,ok you ready,,,,,

We gonna' beat your a**. See that wasn't so hard. Now lets talk football, not just Trotter gonna do this and that, how about what makes Trotter the player he is. His real football skilss, his attitude toward this season as opposed to last. What he thinks of the newer teammates, etc.

Keep that classless trash to yourselves and get a life, while your at it. I am at work, but I guess you guys can't sleep, or on drugs or something. To see you litter the board late at night through early morning to afternoon tells me you either are an insomniac, at work, or "stroking" your pet! da*** fools!

[edited.gif by indyskinsfan on November 22, 2001.]

Sarcasm isn't working for ya bro. If you don't understand, let me say it in Redskins language, otherwise known as laymens terms, you see when the Eagles blitz, and have less people out in that field where they play football, they still cover anyone, anywhere. The shortage of DBs in pass coverage does not hamper, or hurt their pass defense. So when the DBs, and LBs are blitzing from everywhere, and coming up to the line to help with the run, it doesn't make it easier to pass on them. You see, they have done this all year, to stop the run, & to blitz the QB, and still no one has had any success against our defense. And when I say our defense, I mean the eagles, my team. So your hope that the pass will be successful bkuz of the blitzes and run stopping defensive schemes, is as hopeful as your teams chance at getting anything out of this year then a mediocre draft spot. The Redskins should have kept losing so they would have had a shot at a higher pick, bkuz obviously you guys have figured out that free agency is a SMALL portion of building a contender. Keep your head up, and keep rebuilding.<FONT COLOR="Green">Text</FONT c>

What's up your a$$ indyskinsfan?? Your an idiot bro, how is me talking about how we are gonna key on the run, and still pass defend not football talk. You tell me what it is. I'm talking about schemes and stuff, and how your fans hopes for a certain advantage, that won't be there, and you go all high and mighty on me, about how you only talk football in here, what the bleep do you think I was talking about?

You need to stop worrying about who's talking football, who's being self-righteous, AND INVEST IN HOOKED ON PHONICS!! bkuz obviously your dumba$$ didn't even bother to read my post. Get a life, and get off yor pedastool and come back to earth MR. perfect.

Let me join in the fun, No Brains, but try not to be discouraged because I'm using these fancy quotations. I know how that limits you.

"Pleeeeez, the eagles and their coaching staff isn't stupid."

Perhaps an accurate statement. Though, certainly the fans of the Eagles are. And genetically so perhaps, so we don't scorn you, but rather, feel sorry for you. You are familiar with the difference right?

"It won't be that easy, remember, we have the #1 pass defense in the NFC for a reason, and that is regardless of whether we blitz alot or not."

Yes you do. You have the No. 1 pass defense in the NFC for a reason. Yep. Accurate again. That reason is because you can't stop the run so teams don't have to pass on you. Teams maintain drives simply by driving it on the ground. You've learned to accept such activity, likely because as an Eagle fan you have become resigned to the fact that you, like your team, are more happy being manhandled and dominated. And, if your team isn't, that doesn't mean you aren't. And, genius, the Dallas Cowboys are No. 2 in the NFC in pass defense, and last I checked, they aren't exhaulted.

"First of all, stop getting your football knowledge from the sportscasters/anouncers."

We'll do that as soon as you start getting your football knowledge for any old place. Just pick a source and grow. I'm a good source for you. As I'm more intelligent, substantially so, you should simply look to me for football knowledge and one day you can be everything I am, and you want to be, handsome, young, plus legendary.

"I mean how many times did they point out the whole thing about Lavar not being in their to spy on McNabb. That's your real belief why your team lost the game?"

Arrington was injuried in the second game against the Eagles a year ago, and wasn't able to spy against McNabb. McNabb certainly had a coming out party against us a year ago. Not only is that the real belief as to why we lost the game, but, McNabb's performance is the sole reason we lost the game. You probably don't realize that McNabb is all you have and without him, you simply would never win, but, for fans outside your organization, we realize his importance and a game plan designed to slow him down.

"Sad, so sad. You'll see this weekend, that not only is Lavar overrated, but that he won't be able to even find McNabb, let alone slow him down."

If it comforts you while you stagger home from another AA meeting to consider Lavar to be less special than he clearly is, then I won't burst your bubble. It's not my responsibility to teach you beyond your ability to comprehend. Like the boogie man, if you were to recognize Arrington's talent for the unyielding fact that it is, it would scare you, and you'd have to suckle mommy's sweet breasts. But, just so you know, not only is Lavar really good, but, a 20-year-old shouldn't be breast feeding still. I know it calms you and keeps the bad men away, but, remove your lips from her nipples and try standing on your own two feet little guy.

"Also, just so you know, the Eagles defense will be keyed on stopping the run, but don't think that means we will come with 8+ in the bow all day long. Jim Johnson is a master, and will switch it up quite a bit."

I'd feel bad smacking you down after this statement, as it's a relatively innocuous one and possesses a reasonable thought. So, I won't smack you down, but, I will say, the Eagles had better be keyed to stopping the run. If they aren't, they have no chance in this game. And as the Eagles have a weak run defense, if they don't stack against the run, they will lose. If they take they run away, they may not.

"And the thought that bkuz the Eagles will be keyed on the run means passing success for the Redskins, is just enough to convince me that you fans are both delusional, and full of rediculous hope. Hey, hold on to that hope though, its all you got."

Why is it foolish for us to believe the formula to success would be the same as other teams who have played the Eagles. The Eagles are not a team with a dominating defense that simply can gird up and stop someone. They are a gimmick defense that has to create pressure to have a chance and when it's working, they look good. When teams are prepared for it, the Eagles get plucked. This is so. And if the Redskins are prepared for it, we'll still succeed running and passing. If we aren't ready for those looks you provide, it could be a different story. I can't speak to what we'll see on Sunday.

But, today, I'll hope you enjoy your day and apply a moist towelette over the areas that sting at present. Continue using the cream on the areas that itch, as the doctor at the clinic provided, but, if you come here with this foolishness again, I'm going to play much harder with you than I am right now. That won't go any better for you than this, so, count to 10 and take a step back. Do it now.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

More savory goodness.

"Sarcasm isn't working for ya bro."

How could it? For it to work, we'd have to presuppose you have the capacity to understand the nuance of it and you certainly don't. You understand conversations of a direct nature though, I'm almost sure.

"If you don't understand, let me say it in Redskins language, otherwise known as laymens terms, you see when the Eagles blitz, and have less people out in that field where they play football, they still cover anyone, anywhere."

They do this because why? You say so? The Wonderful Wizard of Oz has granted you the wish? Britney talks to you and tells you so? When you speak in your broken English, which passes as communication among Philly faithful, you should expect to be questioned when you make a football statement best left on Ripley's. If the Eagles stack against the run, they won't have the bodies to defend against the pass. They have a choice in this matter. They can beat us man up and play us honest to stop the run, and therefore the pass, or they can stack against it, which they'll have to do, because they're not good enough to stand up and do it man up, and that will free people in your secondary. It's a simple formula. I know you haven't seen a Philly running back force an opposing team to adjust, but, trust me on this. We live with that reality every day having Davis on our roster.

"The shortage of DBs in pass coverage does not hamper, or hurt their pass defense."

Of course not. How could it? Afterall, even taking people out of the secondary to stop the run hasn't worked for you. So, we are presuming some success at stopping the run to make the hypothetical that the defense may be vulnerable to the pass. You have a good point here. Continued failure in one area has brightened up another for you. It's kind of a good/bad scenario for you. Your good, because you're bad, but, I like the positive nature you display, seeing positives. It's like that girl you asked to the prom who was so repulsed by the boy with mother's milk dripping from his chin, that she slapped you and ran off calling for security. Sure, it was negative that she said no, and that she mocked your mother's mammarys, and that security mistook your necessary psychotropic medication for acid, but, on the bright side, the young lady touched you and to you, that's a win. I'm sure you are winning here because you mistake the spanking for something else.

"So when the DBs, and LBs are blitzing from everywhere, and coming up to the line to help with the run, it doesn't make it easier to pass on them. You see, they have done this all year, to stop the run, & to blitz the QB, and still no one has had any success against our defense."

Actually, anyone who's wanted to has had success against your defense. Your defense, for example, surrendered 202 yards rushing to the Oakland Raiders. But, never fear, it's not just good teams that succeed against your weak front, but, bad teams too. Take Arizona. I know not every team has a stud like MarTay Jenkins to shred Vincent for 119 yards receiving, but, I'm thinking we might be moderately close to Jenkins' level here.

"And when I say our defense, I mean the eagles, my team."

We understood the meaning. I'm surprised you did, given the problematic structure of your writing.

"So your hope that the pass will be successful bkuz of the blitzes and run stopping defensive schemes, is as hopeful as your teams chance at getting anything out of this year then a mediocre draft spot."

Redskin fans are living on hope after an 0-5 start. No question about it. Eagles fans are living on a prayer though, and therein lies the difference. We hope one day to be what we've been so often. You simply pray to be what we've been repeatedly. Not every team has the makings of a champion. Take your team for instance. That's a prime example of the truth behind words.

"The Redskins should have kept losing so they would have had a shot at a higher pick, bkuz obviously you guys have figured out that free agency is a SMALL portion of building a contender. Keep your head up, and keep rebuilding."

We should have followed the path of Philly, which hordes cash because of a cheap owner unwilling to spend, and overpays for average practice squad players off other teams, like Kalu and Thrash. Perhaps you were involved at the party held by half your squad in which they all got doped up. Perhaps that explains your ignorance here? Perhaps it's just a natural thing? I'm anxious to find out.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Art, I believe his response was to me about him pointing out that the Eagles defense will be watching for the run or the pass. However, you have responded in a manner that allows me to bow out and allow the Eagles fans to take the weekend to figure out what you said. Those dictionaries can be tough to understand.

------------------

"He has a confidence born of demonstrated ability."

Hi Terry,

Yes, your comparison of these Eagle fans (NBTD - No Brains, Talks Drivel and Eagle Poo), to 13 year olds is a definite slam on 13 year olds. Don't be so cold and heartless.guns.gif

If you want to compare, you are going to have to drop down a few rungs on the evolutionary ladder. Like this chimp.gif or this caveman.gif (no offense NDsmile.gif ).

BY Sonny J

Art,

That's beautiful, man. I doubt it will penetrate the fog of their ignorance, though.

Let myself another Eagle, although genetically stupid, give it a try.

Quotes by Art

Perhaps an accurate statement. Though, certainly the fans of the Eagles are. And genetically so perhaps, so we don't scorn you, but rather, feel sorry for you. You are familiar with the difference right?

Smack talk. Another non-football issue from a Redskin fan

I thought only Eagles fans talked smack?

Yes you do. You have the No. 1 pass defense in the NFC for a reason. Yep. Accurate again. That reason is because you can't stop the run so teams don't have to pass on you. Teams maintain drives simply by driving it on the ground. You've learned to accept such activity, likely because as an Eagle fan you have become resigned to the fact that you, like your team, are more happy being manhandled and dominated. And, if your team isn't, that doesn't mean you aren't. And, genius, the Dallas Cowboys are No. 2 in the NFC in pass defense, and last I checked, they aren't exhaulted.

Lets talk about the NFL. Verse the pass the Eagles are #2, Dallas #6,Redskins #18. Why Art would leave out his beloved Redskins in this comparision is beyond me. It is true the Eagles can improve on their run defense. But does anybody remember the 1st Eagles/Dallas game? Yeah the one the Eagles put in their 2nd and 3rd stringers. Hambrick had a 80 yard run. If you leave that 1 play out the Eagles run D is avg 3.8 YPC not 4.1. Plus the fact that the Eagles forced 18 fumbles (#2 NFL) and recovered 10(#2 NFL). Not to shabby if you ask me Art.

We'll do that as soon as you start getting your football knowledge for any old place. Just pick a source and grow. I'm a good source for you. As I'm more intelligent, substantially so, you should simply look to me for football knowledge and one day you can be everything I am, and you want to be, handsome, young, plus legendary.

I see you may have some football knowledge(although a little bias) Ealges fans can get info from ESPN. As for all the other I am's, is this a football MB or a dating service? Who cares if you talk to the mirror on the wall.

Arrington was injuried in the second game against the Eagles a year ago, and wasn't able to spy against McNabb. McNabb certainly had a coming out party against us a year ago. Not only is that the real belief as to why we lost the game, but, McNabb's performance is the sole reason we lost the game. You probably don't realize that McNabb is all you have and without him, you simply would never win, but, for fans outside your organization, we realize his importance and a game plan designed to slow him down.

Who wants to hear excuses. If you need some just go read the first 3 posts on the "Do Eagles Dare" thread. Who's to say that LaVar would have stopped McNabb? If I remember correctly it was a DB(Carrier) and not a LB that lunge for grass on McNabb "lucky"(sure redskins fans)run.

If it comforts you while you stagger home from another AA meeting to consider Lavar to be less special than he clearly is, then I won't burst your bubble. It's not my responsibility to teach you beyond your ability to comprehend. Like the boogie man, if you were to recognize Arrington's talent for the unyielding fact that it is, it would scare you, and you'd have to suckle mommy's sweet breasts. But, just so you know, not only is Lavar really good, but, a 20-year-old shouldn't be breast feeding still. I know it calms you and keeps the bad men away, but, remove your lips from her nipples and try standing on your own two feet little guy.

Ok you win this one. LaVar is special and from what I hear was one of the leaders of the defense and kept his mouth shut when the offense was struggling.(Read Blades posted article) I like him at Penn State and if he can stay healthy will be a stud. Guess I'm not afriad of the Boogie Man. The AA thing had a little smack to it.

I'd feel bad smacking you down after this statement, as it's a relatively innocuous one and possesses a reasonable thought. So, I won't smack you down, but, I will say, the Eagles had better be keyed to stopping the run. If they aren't, they have no chance in this game. And as the Eagles have a weak run defense, if they don't stack against the run, they will lose. If they take they run away, they may not.

Just say if Steven Davis bring his A-game the Eagles could be in for a long day, period. No need to say the Eagles run defense s*cks becuase I just proved they are not as bad as you think.

Why is it foolish for us to believe the formula to success would be the same as other teams who have played the Eagles. The Eagles are not a team with a dominating defense that simply can gird up and stop someone. They are a gimmick defense that has to create pressure to have a chance and when it's working, they look good. When teams are prepared for it, the Eagles get plucked. This is so. And if the Redskins are prepared for it, we'll still succeed running and passing. If we aren't ready for those looks you provide, it could be a different story. I can't speak to what we'll see on Sunday.

The Eagles don't have a gimmick defense that gets lucky. It is a defensive scheme that Johnson has been improving for years and works. Maybe the scheme will pass by sort of like Buddy's 46. I blame Gibbs for finding the loop holes in that defense. Until then, any knowlegable fan of the game would see that it is a creative scheme and not just a gimmick. What kills the Eagles defense is time spent on the field. With all the blitz packages if you control the ball the players get tired and will wear down the Eagles D. Just look at the Oakland game.

But, today, I'll hope you enjoy your day and apply a moist towelette over the areas that sting at present. Continue using the cream on the areas that itch, as the doctor at the clinic provided, but, if you come here with this foolishness again, I'm going to play much harder with you than I am right now. That won't go any better for you than this, so, count to 10 and take a step back. Do it now.

10 (steps forward) The Eagles fans are all one big family. In fact, during the Vermiel days it was a theme song. If you try to step on one another one will be awaiting.

Initially, in the thought you guys might actually wish to discuss football, I posted the following conversation here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004305-2.html

After seeing you boys didn't want to discuss football, but rather you preferred making ignorant declaritives as if they were at all meaningful, I decided to tear NBTD. I'm sorry you found this confusing Eagletistic.

I'm all for actually making an effort at discussing the game. Surprisingly, you seem to be making an effort to discuss the game in what is clearly a flame post to a poster and not to a team. At no point in my post in this thread did I smack too hard on the Eagles, and I'd argue hardly at all.

If you want to attempt to speak football with fans who have been generally very complimentary of some of what the Eagles bring, that's something we can attempt. If you want to smack and blither mindlessly, as NBTD has done repeatedly, I assure you, I can do that far better than you.

I'm not talking football in a smack thread though, Eagletistic. So, take some of your comments up the ladder and I'll take a pass over them. But, understand, there's not too much football talk we can have that would be very different than what the other is saying. We have a running game that will give your weaker running defense problems. You have a QB who has the skill set that traditionally gives our defense problems.

The facts as we know them are evident. I know, as you do stated from your point of view, that my team has the ability to beat your team. There are obvious keys to this effort on both sides. And, at no time have you seen anyone here smacked down until the class bell rang and you boys started yapping. We're just better at that sort of thing, so, it's usually better to stay on topic while attending a board that has rarely appreciated much disrespect for the opposition. At least this season.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Wow, Art, you and the others in here sure have a whole lot of self-righteous crap stuck up your a$$e$. I know its hard for you to concentrate, what with all the judgements and self love coming from you and others, BUT IF YOU NOTICE, THIS THREAD/POST WAS INTENTIONALLY AND ORIGINALLY A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION POST. GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING IF YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THAT FAR. You think you are so untouchable, and talk nothing but football, but if we all just talked nothing than football, then we'd all turn into a boring, self-centered pompous jacka$$ like yourself and indyskinsfan. What's wrong with you people, look at most of these posts, they are NOT FOOTBALL, yet my original thoughts were, take a look in the mirror before you pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments at holding down the fort of a Redskins MB.

NBTD, your thoughts as posted originally in this thread are so far removed from any coherent football talk or knowledge that any claim to the contrary is not only a bald-faced lie, but, borders on the surreal. While I tend to agree with you that all football all the time can make a person or message board boring, if your effort to branch beyond football into another arena is any demonstration, it is better to be thought a bore than be known as a fool.

You are that fool.

You are that fool because while you are correct we don't stick strictly to football on this board, you are too dim to recognize that when we discuss football, it contains more than a series of mindless declaritive statements with no basis in fact or effort to contribute to a discussion. I know with whatever learning disability you suffer from, you may believe what you wrote was a fair and genuine assessment of the game, but, please do not fault others for failing to feel sorry for your ignorance. It's not our fault you don't grasp the obvious.

You can't even smack well, and your indignation when smacked back -- whining and crying about how on topic you were -- just makes you an easier mark than is proper. Dude, wipe your face of the target and give it another go. If not, I'll put you in my pocket and pull you out when the need to laugh at another's misery strikes me. Now, before this thread sends you off on another six hour marathon of mewling frippery, in which you successfully converse with all 10 of your personalities without anyone caring, look your own self in the offered mirror and ask why it is that I'm picking on your dumb a$$.

I think you'll discover the answer is that of the Eagle posters here, you've contributed the least and seem to care the most. Contribute better, and I'll move on to batter fish to fry.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

[edited.gif by Art on November 24, 2001.]

I guess since you have over 2,000 posts on this MB, that makes you an honorable fan, and a devoted, well it makes you someone who has too much time on their hands. Maybe if you went out into the real world once in a while, you wouldn't be so judgemental and think that you are perfect and football wise all-knowing. Oh, and also having this many posts doesn't make you an expert either. You just have read one too many opinions, and have taken those too make yourself smarter? Nope, doesn't work that way.

OK Art, read reaaaaaaaal slowly, you will notice football talk quite a few times in this passage. And if you can't realize that, then that's your problem. i was discussing the posts I had read that were saying that since the Eagles will be keyed on the run, that the Redskins will be able to expose and have success in the passing game. Now if this isn't a reply or a discusion on that topic I don't know. Yeah it is coming from my opinion, which is different from all of yours, so of course you are all gonna disagree. And as for my smack on you fans, well the first post I ever made on here was purely football, and I had about 8 replies, and none of them were football, but nothing but trashin me and Eagles fans, so I figured that was the way you all comunicated, so I joined in.bigwave.gif I love how you say that I should keep on talking nonsense and that no one cares, well people like you sure are spenidng alot of time not caring in your replies to me, so nice try, but I'm getting to you & others, but you all can't handle it because its not the same point of view as yours.

Pleeeeez, the eagles and their coaching staff isn't stupid. It won't be that easy, remember, we have the #1 pass defense in the NFC for a reason, and that is regardless of whether we blitz alot or not. First of all, stop getting your football knowledge from the sportscasters/anouncers. I mean how many times did they point out the whole thing about Lavar not being in their to spy on McNabb. That's your real belief why your team lost the game? Sad, so sad. You'll see this weekend, that not only is Lavar overrated, but that he won't be able to even find McNabb, let alone slow him down.

Also, just so you know, the Eagles defense will be keyed on stopping the run, but don't think that means we will come with 8+ in the bow all day long. Jim Johnson is a master, and will switch it up quite a bit. And the thought that bkuz the Eagles will be keyed on the run means passing success for the Redskins, is just enough to convince me that you fans are both delusional, and full of rediculous hope. Hey, hold on to that hope though, its all you got.

bigwave.gifbigwave.gif

bigwave.gifnono.gif III guess that's all she wrote, I have taken you to your end, Oh and one more thing your high and mighty perfectness, if you and the others here don't care so much about my posts, why do you all continue to rect to them, reply to them, and get your panties twisted over them. You seem to have gone to alot of trouble to tell me when I have gone wrong, and what I've done wrong, citing my first 2 posts on here, which I admit were pretty useless and annoying, but I had seen how most of you were attacking other Eagle posters in the same way, so I thought that was how you all comunicated, but when you all started attacking, me, and then you all backed off, and acted like you talk nothing but football, its really rediculous, and as usual hypocritical. So sad, so sad, keep up the good one-sided biased hypocrisy. It works good for ya.

No Brains, I reply because it's fun for me to pull your string and make you fester for five hours over how I've mocked you, as you've done here, posting in spasms of lonely yet pronounced nescience. Tilt at windmills little one. Do precisely what I tell you again and again, as you've done here with your most recent five hour stand up act talking to yourself. I'm betting you were totally unable to sleep last night, and when you finally fell into a drunken unconsciousness, you woke and ran right back to the board to see how powerful you were getting our goats. Dance for me little one.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

[edited.gif by Art on November 24, 2001.]

Archived