Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Curious about prices....

CaptainChaos

Last season, my Aunt, who has season tickets, gave my Dad and I tickets to a game. Because of my wheelchair we ended up on the Gibbs level, around the thirty yard line.

My Aunt has two season tickets in the endzone opposite where the players come out. She sits right behind the Hogettes and close to where the "Chief" sits. At halftime, some of the Hogettes came up to see me and take pictures. They even ate my popcorn!!! Well, they ARE Hogs!!!

Any guess as to how much her seats would go for? I think she is in the sixth row or lower. I keep forgetting to ask her. Just curious........... :point2sky

Last season, my Aunt, who has season tickets, gave my Dad and I tickets to a game. Because of my wheelchair we ended up on the Gibbs level, around the thirty yard line.

My Aunt has two season tickets in the endzone opposite where the players come out. She sits right behind the Hogettes and close to where the "Chief" sits. At halftime, some of the Hogettes came up to see me and take pictures. They even ate my popcorn!!! Well, they ARE Hogs!!!

Any guess as to how much her seats would go for? I think she is in the sixth row or lower. I keep forgetting to ask her. Just curious........... :point2sky

That is amazing, man. I'm not sure if you're asking about selling them for over face value, but if you are, don't. If the Redskins find out, then she can lose her tickets.

That is amazing, man. I'm not sure if you're asking about selling them for over face value, but if you are, don't. If the Redskins find out, then she can lose her tickets.

No, she is not selling them, I am just truly curious as to what they would go for. No, she will keep those forever. I am just wondering how she was able to get them...Who you had to know, etc. I do not have the tix, never even seen them, and she is in no way trying to get rid of them. I just figured someone on here might have an idea of how much they run price-wise.

I love your signature. I still call it Jack Kent Cooke stadium sometimes. I hate how all these stadiums are being bought by companies. I know it is the money thing, but still...

I sit in Section 131 Row 9 which is on the same side of the stadium as your aunt's seats, opposite where the players come out. From the TV perspective the Indian head in the middle of the field looks at me. My seats are $110 each.

I think you're mistaken. The endzone where the players come out and the section where the Hogettes sit are the same. The hogettes sit at the railing directly above the Redskins player tunnel in Section 109. I believe that's Row 11. The prices are the same all over the 100 level: $109 per seat per game face value. Market price for 109 can be more than double.

Well, that's not on the opposite side of the field because the Hoggets sit in 111 thats right above the tunnel that the Redskins enter and exit through. I know this because I sit in row 1 just down from the Redskins bench closer to the South end of the endzone.

The tunnel is the South end of the end zone. Not disputing where you sit, but Coach Gibbs waves to the Hoggets everytime he exits after a game....unless the situation is tense like after a loss or something. So the Hoggetts don't sit over there-section 131.

My tickets are $4500 (yes payment plan), payment plan is afforded maybe because I always send flowers to Redskin Park after a Redskin win against The Cowboys every year.....so "Maybe" that's why they allow a payment plan but that's not why I send flowers. But price includes parking in the purple. The wife gives me the priveledge of making the payment every year. Better be a good Bouy! If you're a season ticket holder and you send a communicate to Redskin Park then they know who you are...unless your return address is false.

:munchout:

My tickets are $4500 (yes payment plan), payment plan is afforded maybe because I always send flowers to Redskin Park after a Redskin win against The Cowboys every year.....so "Maybe" that's why they allow a payment plan but that's not why I send flowers. But price includes parking in the purple. The wife gives me the priveledge of making the payment every year. Better be a good Bouy! If you're a season ticket holder and you send a communicate to Redskin Park then they know who you are...unless your return address is false.

:munchout:

They offer a payment plan to anyone who requests it. It's not offered in the letter that comes with the invoice. But if you call and ask for it, you will get it.

They offer a payment plan to anyone who requests it. It's not offered in the letter that comes with the invoice. But if you call and ask for it, you will get it.

Got it and thanks....I have read previous traffic on this site stating that the ticket office wasn't offering payment plans. But that's good info, and a lot of people, like myself, welcome payment plans.

Cheer loud and send flowers

Archived