Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hells kitchen

Pete

I believe Ramsey chose the wrong chef from last year. You can actually catch the runner up, Ralph, competing against Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America.

Was he runner up there too? :laugh: Ralph had his chances, but tatoo man kept outclassing him with his entree ideas and execution if I remember correctly.

It is a good show but honestly if you like Ramsay you'd like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on the BBC network. Its an hour a week and the 6 or so season episodes are over but are replied a lot in marathon format...tivo it...it is classic and he curses unbleeped except for the F Bomb...note to Brits.....Dental Care. :laugh:

I got hooked on watching that this weekend. It's actually a pretty good show! He's not as much of a flaming @sshole in this show.

Was he runner up there too? :laugh: Ralph had his chances, but tatoo man kept outclassing him with his entree ideas and execution if I remember correctly.

I saw that Iron Chef and Bobby Flay whooped him pretty good. The scores weren't close at all.

Actually it seems the guy from last year changed his mind after the show aired, and did want his own place...But he has sell knives to help fund it I guess.

I like the other Ramsey show on the BBC. He knows restaurants so it seems.

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare's is 10 times better that Hell's Kitchen. There is so much more on that show on how to run a successful kitchen, and a successful restaurant. Very informative and enjoyable.

I did watch Hell's kitchen this year, but felt a lot of it was scripted. The forced back stabbings, the customers complaints, and Virginia-who seemed like a retard-becoming a Quality Control expert in the final.

I will say this, next time I'm in Vegas, I'm going to Heather's resturant at the Red Rock resort. :hungry:

Guest sith lord
I saw that Iron Chef and Bobby Flay whooped him pretty good. The scores weren't close at all.

Well, Bobby Flay is considered one of the best chefs in America. But from what I hear, the champion from last year is currently selling knives.

Guest sith lord
Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare's is 10 times better that Hell's Kitchen. There is so much more on that show on how to run a successful kitchen, and a successful restaurant. Very informative and enjoyable.

I did watch Hell's kitchen this year, but felt a lot of it was scripted. The forced back stabbings, the customers complaints, and Virginia-who seemed like a retard-becoming a Quality Control expert in the final.

I will say this, next time I'm in Vegas, I'm going to Heather's resturant at the Red Rock resort. :hungry:

He should have chosen the restaraunt in the get go. I thought it was wrong of Ramsey to force him to make the decision of "do you want to work under me or own your own restaraunt," right there on the spot.

Reality T.V. shows are 100% scripted, but even if it is, this show is still pretty cool.
I'd agree, and its enteraining and involves FOOD! Just some of the show was a little over the top. OK I'm starved, what's for Lunch?

Guest sith lord
I'd agree, and its enteraining and involves FOOD! Just some of the show was a little over the top. OK I'm starved, what's for Lunch?

I know what you mean. Everytime I watched Hell's Kitchen I would get hungary.

Archived