Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ed reed hit on koren robinson

How about if we had given Clark a one year deal, then let him go next year to pick up Ed Reed (since I believe this is his last year)? Sean Taylor and Ed Reed, together again. Passing would be nearly impossible on that. Ah, only in Madden now. The best part of that hit is how Reed barely even moved to do it and just walked it off.

How about if we had given Clark a one year deal, then let him go next year to pick up Ed Reed (since I believe this is his last year)? Sean Taylor and Ed Reed, together again. Passing would be nearly impossible on that. Ah, only in Madden now. The best part of that hit is how Reed barely even moved to do it and just walked it off.

It would be one of the most monumentally stupid things ever for the Ravens to let Ed Reed go. I just can't see it happening.

That hit is one of the few I've seen in the NFL in the last 2-3 years that compares favorably to Seans hits.

edit: Oops, haha Skinfanatic, I've never seen that one of your videos. I love your work though man, I'm always showing it off to my friends. You are awesome.

Archived